Posts by cowboyzach

yea..right...what server is it that you play on?? i might have to come over and blow you up [EA Elite Angels Leader Excelcia RP Server Confederation Senator Liberty Citizen =w= =w= =w= = w= =w=

I found out that there are bases like this in every system. Just fly around in some of the fields and im sure you will come up with them. Across from LPI SUGERLAND in Texas system, in that field, there is "Unkown" objects. They are like storage tanks, but they wont blow up! weird.... go check it out. And i declare that blown up base is Colorado and Texas is the CoWboY´s PaD lol =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

While in colorado again, i found what looks to be like a destroyed Xenos base. its at sector 6 C/D right on the line in the middle. looks cool actually. still intact, for the most part, go check it out =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

well i think that somebody should make up a story line of something about it. Like the base befor a huge trade lane explosion. or a base that was building a jump hole and it blew up or something cool and in depth and im guessing it wasnt in SP then.... =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

Me and a couple other kids held races at dublin a while ago. They may still have them. im ont sure though. check calgary server =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

Start your clan on a public server that has many players. make it somewhat big then move it to a nice RP server. i suggest [Excelcia Role Playing Server. Great bunch of people and good clans on there also. and its ALL RP. Only thing is that you have to download a mod to enter the server. http://www.excelcia.org go there and get the mod version 1.1c If you come there, i would like to check out your clan and mabye make a nice alliance. =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

lol space, come on...I think you should get the mod and check out how hes doing befor you judge him like that. No1 really talks **** about our clan cept kuruption a couple of times, lol, but thats about it. and hes like 12 or something =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

lol neither could i at first. It is [Excelcia Role Playing Server. Sometimes it not up cause they reboot the system, but usually its up. and if your gonna join the EA FL faction, your the manager. Got some peolpe above you, and i cant move u up in ranks just yet. so dont fire me or anything lol =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

The hatred against space??? whats up with that? Its not a cheating clan. I am the head of the Freelancer branch and we dont cheat. We play on the Excelcia server and we aer growing and very respected there. its a great server with a bunch of great players. If you wanna join the clan, get the 1.1c mod at http://www.excelcia.org and head over to the server. Its actually [Excelcia Role Play server. See you there =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

wow...take it easy with the hatred. we lost track, this is my post for recruiting people. Not you guys fighting, amke a new post and do it there, im sure it would get big lol. NOW, If you would like to be in the EA, you will need to go to http://www.excelcia.org and get the newest mod. its mod 1.1c. Thisd will allow you to play on the server. This server has many rules that make the game on this server amazing. If all goes to plan, The EA will be given some systems. I would like some help in guarding them, so if you would like to join this clan, please talk to me or get onto the excelcia server by getting the mod. OR if you know of a better server with alot of people and you would be willing to join the clan there, tell me again. Thanks alot everyone, and you guys fight somewhere else CoWboY P.S.- I am not against either of you...I will not join sides tho.... =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

My GOD. im not sure if its just me but when i have to edit my web page, i seem to have top make a new one. and here it is...www.geocities.com/cowboyzach18/eliteangelsrp. it is letter sensitive. If you know of a good place to create a web page free, please please tell me.. =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

We play on elite and mostly [Excelcia server. that requires a MOD to play tho. but its alot of fun. total RP. and about the contrary thingy, if we get paid to kill, we can do it lol. just gotta add it in

kuruption! long time no see man. i heard u gave up for a bit after AC2 went down and i know i have tried a couple of clans. This one im gonna take for real. I have played the game long enough and i know how to run things the right way. Im used to the web site creators and i got some contacts. If you wanna join you can. I need a clan manager right now so feel free to email me. =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

What kinda clan is this going to be. Trade, Pirate, Fight...I would join except i would want to run protection for someone else. If i can do that i will join up =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down

Like there will be teams. Good side and a bad side. bad guys attack good guys and good guys attack bad guys. Each team will have there own personal web site which will have missions. For example, if a player on the bad side was named TG18. On the good guy site, it would be like MISSION: TG18 WANTED. PRIZE MONEY:25,000 CREDITS or something. and same for the bad guys web site. each player will have there own say or part in the group they are in. They will be a leader all the way down to privates in the force. besides the good guy and bad guy clan, there will have to be a neutral clan. this can be the traders. some trade legal stuff and other il-legal stuff. Alo each clan can have one system all to themselves which can be a base or something. this will be a secret and not told to the other teams. But if the other teams find out, then thats your problem. You can either stay there or find a new area. But to make it more unique, i would like it to have MODs built into the server, like destructable universe and custom ships and stuff. And maybe a cloaking thing but that should be like 15 billion credits or something lol. just no custom weapons, shields, or speed mods. If your interested in helpnig this take off, email me at mistahockey18@aol.com =W= ROCK MUSIC =W= If its too loud turn it down