Posts by FLiPSiDe

Hello Micheal Are you nearly done yet ! Can´t wait to get new version. I hope you have put in the new Enterprise model that was posted a couple a days back on the main page, it was lookin pretty good. Of course your work will never be done if ship creators keep pumpin out good models, like the 29 Babylon ship pack that just apeared on the main page, I bet theres a few models in there worth throwing in.(hint-SHADOW SHIPS) Anyway I leave it all in your good hands, us people with no skills all appreciate your hard work.

Hello Micheal I have just started an opensp with the latest version of your mod and I am really enjoying it(again)but I have a few comments/bugs/ideas to report. First the bugs Are the EFA capitol ships supposed to be multicoloured? I have had no texture/colour probs with any of the other ships and I don´t remember them bieng all diff colours in bab5. They look like giant adverts for benetton =) There is definetly a prob with tie guns, I can report same issues as others, they do not physically show on the ship and you cannot fire them. Second some suggestions/ideas My final word on nomad torps-If they are only mountable on cruise/torp slots, surely they do not need to be altered in any other way =) If there is a shield of champions, then why not expand on that and have weapons of champions too. A few outrageously over the top weapons that cost 10+mill for those people who want to play freelancer for ever =) Oh I almost forgot, Isn´t it about time for a lv5 powerplant upgrade? Of course it would have to cost mucho credits =) Thanks for all the hard work Micheal, can´t wait for next release. Edited by - FLiPSiDe on 22-07-2003 16:04:30

Hi Micheal OK fine, make torps consume energy(still think price needs to go up)but 1000 energy per shot is abit steep, how about between 600 and 800 per shot? Also my question still stands, does anyone know if there will be an update for new systems? Did´nt really matter that much before last update, but know you can only buy cap ships in EFA system it could really do with an update! PS: Micheal, glad to see you concentrating on your mod, it really is the best mod for freelancer

Hello Micheal Please don´t change the nomad torps, you just need to adjust the price, if you had to pay between 1-2 mill for them it gives you something to aim for. Also why not revert back to when you could only get them when you bought a trekkie ship or just make them droppable from nomad capitol ships. There are alot of powerfull guns in the game and for this reason most missile/torps are not a viable option when you can strap on a gun witch does more damage. I think perhaps there is a big unbalance between miss/torps and guns in general and this issue is what needs balancing. Love the mod, keep up the exellent work. PS:Are the guys who made the new systems still workin on there mods because the EFA system in particular needs an update to make it more stable???

Please can anyone help me ! Somehow I have managed to really p**s off the EFA police. I have never shot any of their ships and I am in the green with all the normal house police, even shootin pirates in the EFA system seems to p**s them off. I just want to try some of the capitol ships but I can´t land on any of the planets. In short, How can I get on the good side of the EFA police??? Is there anywhere else I can buy cap ships? PS: Micheal, Please don´t change the nomad torps, they are the only missile that´s usable in the game. Edited by - FLiPSiDe on 14-07-2003 16:31:45