Posts by elcooter

yeah i really wanna try out the eagle but i just remembered i never took the time to get "friendly" at freeport nine. I dunno if yall play star wars galaxies all my friends do but i dont but back to topic i heard they are gonna upgrade it eventually to were they can have intergalactic battles and they are thinking of using the setup that freelancer has for travel but i dunno about the engine though. anyway i have found out that titan does fly slow but its disadvantage def. makes up in nanobots/shield stuff and its firepower...outa curiousity i havnt seen anyone mentino on the site what they really prefer in weapon power i like having several reavers or skyblaster B there are some ok class 10´s out there but the refire rate sux do the math and if u did it right u have more chance of hittin a ship with a bigger impact with more shots that have a fast refire rate...what do you think...? oh yeah sorry this post is lame (_l_) word to your mother -vanilla ice Edited by - elcooter on 25-07-2003 07:36:35

ok....outcast systems is that the green part on the right site of the nav map that is undiscovered...becaues i have probably everything the nav map on this site has. Do i just need to fly around and find this crap or is there jump holes or trade lanes i can take to them? I appreciate all the info tooo... --"dont sweat the petty...pet the sweaty"-- word to your mother -vanilla ice

i was curious...me and a friend were discussing hispania...i havnt played in like 3 months coz i thought i got as far as i could...just kept doin missions after i did all the big organized missions with juni welllll....i was wanting to know where i could find some class 9 and 10 guns missiles etc. Also where is hispania i was at work when we were discussion it and my friend said there is a way to get to a whole other system and new map...but i dunno...if someone could...please help word to your mother -vanilla ice