Posts by captin_j

I also have the same prob with alaska also data storm says the andromada assendent is for sale at barrow base but there is no ship dealer there ive done fresh install ,1.1 patch ,sdk and no save games also where can i by the borg ships as data storm says they dont have a for sale base i play on lan and single player all the time ITS LIFE JIM !

oops my mistake sorry u r write Esquilax but i still say G force as ive tried a radion and took it back after a week as all my games were juddering but as i said thats my opinion and im sticking to it ITS LIFE JIM !

I must say i would have a good look at some benchmark sites ill think you will find that though radion has the tec the Gforce far out performs it. The radion is and has always been plagued with problems when used in a gaming rig u must download fix after fix then when youve done that u must set the card up for each game. the new generation of radion has fixed some things but its still not perfect. as for nvidia most games are writen with the G force for the G force just look at any gaming mag and as i sit here i´ve got a mag from a shop near me http://www.crssolutions.co.uk price of g force a fx5600xt with 256mb £86.95 price for a g force fx5900with 256mb £229.95 price for a radeon with 256mb £343.75 9800xt 128mb £96.25 9600se i know what my choice was best 86.95 i ever spent ITS LIFE JIM !

bit of a problem all the other versions run on my computer fine but ive now got 3.2 this is the message i get FL DataStorm Installer - in order to run fldata.exe there are some system-files needed - now checking if they exist... windows-system-folder is - ms-visualbasic v5 files not found - now downloading: http://download.microsoft.com/…/win98/en-vs/msvbvm50.exe this program must be run under win32 i have visual basic v5 and all the dos prompt boes is flicker it doesent conect to the net to download and i havent a clue wots going on hope u can help

chips just downloaded updated mod the id? problem is still there but not in the new stuff you just added (civilians) just thought you would like to know im a bit miffed as i thought this might of worked if any one else on ME/98 gets this mod working let us know how you did it ITS LIFE JIM !

CHIPS I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID BUT IM RUNNING ME. IVE INSTALED THE NEW PATCH AND THE NEW ITEMS LIKE CIVILIANS IN THE NEW SYSTEM SHOW UP NOT AN IDS PROBLEM. BUT EVERY THING ELSE IS STILL MISSING. I WILL DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED MOD#2 AND SEE IF WHILE YOU WERE TWEEKING THAT YOU ALSO FIXED THE IDS PROBLEM ALSO HAVE YOU SEEN THE DARK LORDS REPLY ABOUT WHAT FIREBASE SAID. I DONT MOD AND COULD USE THE HELP TO FIX THIS IDS PROBLEM. MAYBE SOME MODDER OUT THERE CAN TELL US NONMODDERS HOW TO DO THIS IN LAYMENS WORDS ITS LIFE JIM !