Posts by iniochos

@ AZAR: I know it worked before but it doesn´t work now. Thanks anyway. Another "bug" i would like to mention here. At Jupiter system, Munich station, i bought USS Enterprise E. For a reason the ship´s slots for armory, shilds, thruster, were

Hi there, I am playing SP mode. At this moment i am ready to race with hovis. Bugs: 1. No way to enter borg collective system. The game crashes. No matter wich system i use. 2. Once being at Alcatraz st. i got the USS Achilles. Because the Achilles is big, there was no way to leave the Alcatraz´s bay. 3. At the Leeds syst., Brettonian police and convoy were shooting at Leeds to Freespace jump gate for no reason. @ Crabtree. The trade lane STILL unfinished. You know, the one from the Planet New London to ... VEM. That´s all for now. Keep up the good work. Edited by - Iniochos on 8/22/2004 12:41:27 AM

Really nice job there. As already been said, make a mod with some ships(not only one) spread around the systems. I dont mind about new systems, since so far the most (if not all)systems are half made/unfinished.

OK, Here we are IOWA SYSTEM: Pirates coming from nowhere. (A station is needed to justify their existence). ILLINOIS SYSTEM: The same as in IOWA. An asteroid field might be useful. NEW JERSEY: Missions inside Sun´s Cororna. Make them impossible to accomplish. Not shown on the map (F6). EARTH ALLIANCE SYSTEM: 1.Trade lanes beyond the sector´s boundary. 2.Large fleets (Outcasts, Corsairs, e.t.c.) appearing from where. Not a single station or Planet occupied by them. 3.Station around Jupiter. Instead of landing in a station, you are landing on Pittsburg planet ??? 4.Planets far away. At four corners of the sector and beyond its boundary, are desert planets. But WHY ? In all, this system needs to be rearranged. As a start, i like the way that you try to make the FL´s universe 3D alike. Keep it up the good work.

This MOD has the potential to become greater. The arranging between shields-engine blocks-engines-guns power usage, has plenty things to "play with". Apart from these, you have to fix the extra systems. They need much more consideration of "where and why". Especially for Earth Alliance System. I will give more or to become more specific if you want to. Nice work, anyway

Well, this time my tricky thing didn´t work. So, i started AGAIN. More or less i had the same experience. The only difference was, i could still be hostile with my enemies. At this moment i am at level 7 and Juni is expecting me at Manhattan. I just wonder if this will happen again at this point. It is the same "spot". If it happens again, that means, someone must take care of the problem.

Hi there, I didn´t know that installing the addon will lose the existing game. Anyway i found out in hard way. I started again. At Troy system, the same problem with the other new systems. The pink line telling you where to go (out of the sysrem) it points everywhere. For some unknow reason (to me at least), i cannot get a mission because i have to meet Juni (SP) at Manhattan. The last time had the same pro. I simply reloaded the game and everything went back to normal. I will do that again now and i hope it will be OK.

I need a help here. I am about to race hovis... I have been around almost in every sector. Being friend with outcasts i was able to buy the Sabre XR VHF Prototype. No matter how many changes and combinations i have made to beat him at the end...well nothing. Every time i am using the AB causing quick or slow enough, to drain off my speed power before the end. I have become tired of this. I know, this is not my best side, racing i mean. I never liked this part of the game. Anyway, Can you recommend any ship with no power drain ? I will appreciate it.

Hi there, Please forgive no going in "how good is this mod". It is already said. I just only want to help this mod to become better. If i can. I have found some bugs(?) during palying thi mod 1.Earth Alliance System Not appearing on the map (F6) Trade lanes appear to go beyond the sector. I can´t understand the reason of making planets beyond the maps limits (three corners) I have to meet Juni at Manhattan planet and the trade lane path (purple) is jumping around. Sometimes points to the sun ??? 2.Minbari Empire Not appearing on the map(F6) Three suns, at the three corners of the sector with names like a) Nomad reactor jump hole ??? b) K´tinga Destroyer ??? c) Omicron Omega jump hole ???. The trade lanes are named as Dublin jump hole. A system with one planet and one station and no mining fields but with many outcasts and corsairs appearing from nowhere. Just dont make any sense. No reason to be there. NO freighters to be found. I will stop here. Are the systems unfinished ? Edited by - iniochos on 4/1/2004 8:58:06 AM