Posts by SpaceEagle

If´n you you give me an outline of ´history´ & other story ideas could probably work up rumors & such. Even help write up info cards & the like. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

I would suggest the best thing to do is load an earlier saved game. Then make a bit more coin & get a better ship. Curaco has a nice one. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

Yes, the log can be quite fun to read. To make it more interesting refuse missions the first 2/3 times they are offered. Not only do added entries make fun reading to see Juni´s reaction can be quite a hoot. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

I like the CA Hole in Cortez. Loot there varies & usually just zip to Cortez to sell. However, there are times when Mulies drop Card or other loot that can be sold in CA Sys. There are even times when BH join the fray. They don´t have loot but their bang-bang is more that can be sold. In a max ship there is a modicum of challenge when a lot show up. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

Otah. What is utf editor & where found? Perchance is this one of the tools TLR makes available for DL? It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

I always preferred the Valk over Banshee since it will take a heavier shield & bang-bang; for my ineptness both prove beneficial. Mounting a pair of FireKiss MK II & getting the loot only Stealthbalde MK II for me proves useful. Getting the Lvl 8 shield is the final touch. I do use torps & find they can provide a strategic advantage at times. Remember: Frogs need love, too. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

Several SP & scores of hours MP still finding new things. How about the BS wreck in Leeds near hole. The loot in Grande Negra in Texas, hear about it in rumor. Planet Harris is mentioned in SP story by Tobias. Just recently found the Britonia prison surounded by mines, what a bugger to get to/from. At least there is a path unlike the Molly base. Yes, there is a plethora which can be found if one takes time to look for them. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

Well, does seem noone else has or had this issue. Finally, did get resolved. It took couple more install & un then finally putting in diff directory. Also, rename of Save Game Folder and several Scane & De. Then a sound issue popped-up when on line. It went completely away. Reboot was all that got it back. Reinstalled drivers & that might have rectified {have not been on line much to check}. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

I like using Salamankas, Wyrms or most any of the Rhine bang-bang. Having a Cid helps a lot. The ´sair Firestalker {think that is corect name} is a nice powerful homing missile. It is hard to fly with turkeys when you soar with eagles.

Then again, consider how wonked proportions are in game & it is a moot point. What is spoken of in dialogue as taking days {which it would in reality} takes only minutes. Which reinforces how moot size is. Remem: Frogs need love to. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.