Posts by SpaceEagle

Ya know, i must be some kinda widget-idgit. Have looked & looked for said vid & have never locutus of borg. Even followed link that was posted once & twasn´t there. So maybe someone would be so kind as to assist this miscreant? It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

It is not really all that diff. There are actually 3 wrecks in TX SYS. It seems most only know of 2. You only learn of 3rd from bar patron. Use the Patrol Path display on MAP. This does nelp find holes BUT can also often help locate wrecks since many are near these. Set Nav Points on Map the head for one. Keep Map open & look for RED X as this is Wreck. Can go to next NAV w/o closing map by just hitting F2 after getting to 1st. 2 of them are close together N of CA Hole & W of Junk Base. The other is more of a challenge & will leave that pleasure to you. Remember: Frogs need love, too. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

SL is basically the precursor to FL. It was the 400 years of fighting which caused the exodus. The alliance was beaten by coalition and decided to get out of dodge. They ended up in Sirus Sector. And from that the story was developed. IF you will watch the intro movie all this was elucidated. If you play SL you will get a feel for the conflict which percipitated the exodus. In THEORY it was supposed to eventually be a trio of games which were interwoven and related. Remember: Frogs need love, too. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

26. Thou shalt lust not after Trent & his sissy walk; unless thee be a sinful joy-boy. 27. Thou shalt avoid dense minefields unless thou hast a wish for death. 28. Thou shall enjoy going to Liberty in a fully loaded Titan or Sabre and making chosen targets go BOOM!. 29. Thou shall respect n00bs unless they act like begging idiots. 30. Thou shall praise & thank TLR for all their fine effort & hard work in maintaining this oasis. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Actually the only time, from what I remember, one is unable to refuse missions is after being saved by Orillion. As long as Juni is calling; ´Trent, Trent come home; I need you!" you can take as long as you want. In fact on one play through I kept going to her & rejecting. Some of her comments on the 2nd/3rd refusal were kinda funny. By the time game was over I had explored about 80% & found there are some wrecks which would not surrender their loot {all you got was that weird sound when hittin a wreck for 2nd time}. Most of those were Coded Bang-Bang wrecks. Too bad it might have been fun to finish using some. Remember: Frogs need love, too. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

I like to get the shileds down, work on the armour a bit then when heading toward me launch a torp. Makes a very satisfying CHA-BOOM!! If I have them will use the firesomething missile {Dual Launchers are real sweet!}. It´s a homer & near as powerful as torp. Most satisfying sound & visual when target remnants ´grease my ship´. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Kress1, you have to realize that STORYLINE is coded in the game from the beginning. It like a script. To integrate one into a MOD would basically be creating a new game. The only away, that I know of, around this is to get more than the source code. Very few developers release this. Ergo, MODders have to work with what is available. What has been done here is quite amazing and we all should feel ourselves quite fortunate. There are some games, like Wing Commander, that still have a loyal following but very little can/has be done as it is near impossible or extremly difficult to MOD. There are some servers that run a MOD which try to simulate a story or thread by activities and other actions. even w/o these MODs do add quite a lot of replay & variance to a game. This is especially true if you load one up & replay the story. Using diff ships & bang-bang make it ttally diff. If there are new sys then there is just that much more to explore as you put Juni off before the next mission. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Sorry, Azar, you are incorrect. Cadiz is in O-5 close to Cambridge Hole. I know since I run cargo from there to New London. Not necessarily highest profit BUT usually not considered, is short & Brits NBD. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Have you tried 1st perspective [cockpit view? That is the only way I was able to beat him after trying several times. In fact the first time I played SP after trying 4/5 times I went & explored up thru Tau Systems & into Kusari Space. Then came back and finally got thru. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, to corntinue picking nits. Youse dares´t not furget da udders in da game. Where is da German, Spainish & Japanese accents. In fact IF was to be more realisitc should they have not been sub-titled? Butt den again cornsider how fer in da future all is & maybe it all became homoginized. Also, go back & chicken my thread about Sidewinder Fang. This another bit of oddity. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Know, yew kan gat Titan on Leon in O-41. Half did ceveral thymes. Youse cum from O-5 Hole and it are just a shart way to East [Right & wee byt South [Down whyn lookyng at NAV Map. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Welcome to the boreds. Rebalance is a nice little [maybe NOT so little. Get adventurous & go online. Their are several servers using it. Hunter´s MOD is a nice little MOD that you myght lyke even though it is MP Online Only. Rasians being he adjusts commodity prices; thus making trading interestyng. Also, ALL holes & gates function. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Finally got it to run. It even works with All Pals which IMMHWO makes it even better. Really enjoy flying around & checking things out & hearing the ole P tunes again. And as stated before I am not complaining, only pointing out bugs as requested. Started with a Dralthi. Stats say 3 guns, 4 are mounted. even when changing out #1 still shows Laser. Landing at Mactan NP but when leaving get CtD. Tried with a mission same situation. Even though not wanting to change ship bought Talon, Medium. Same results. QUESTION: Has cruise speed been increased? Seems to have been. Keep Up the AWESOME FANTASTIC Work!!!!! It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Question: Who you as l ´oldest member´ do you mean as longest member or physical years of living? If the latter, which it seems what you mean, that could be interesting. So, taking it that is what you mean. I shall start off by saying I doubt if I am the physical years oldest BUT should be up there at 53 years & 8 months. NEXT!! Remember: Frogs need love, too. It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.

Another one remembered: F4 to form up on ships docking with a Hole or Gate. When you come out the other side they are GONE. This has happened every tiem I have done it [which is scores. Of course, same applies for those you follow through. Where in the ether do they gp? It is hard to soar with eagles when you fly with turkeys.