Posts by Titus65

YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! YES 8 SHIPS OR LESS LEFT EARTH MORE THAN 5 DID!! IF YOU EVER READ NEWS OR RUMORS YOU WOULD NOW THIS!! THE SLEEPER SHIPS TOOK OFF AND WERE DESTORIED THEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BUT THEY SHOWED THEM IN THE INTRO!! THE HISPANIA WAS THE SHIP THE AUTHOR WAS TALKING ABOUT AND YES ALL THE PPL SURVIVED ON IT!! 1/2 of them left early and formed the corsairs...while the others road it out til the end and started the outcasts.....and it wasnt from a DRUNKEN npc it was for the bar TENDER!! if you ppl make any belief or the game they had more sleeper..do you think they could fit all of those ppl on sleeper ships? and why do you think most of the ppl in the world arent there? like russians? they arent here....french? NOT THERE...yes and notice how the lack of ppl? not even close to half the ppl in the world are there...and if there were to make an expansion it would be about all the nmes of the ppl who came to sirus(havent played SP in so long)came to attack.....all the factions would join and attack in such war it isnt funny....but no thats called HALO.....so stop not beliving you stupid pieces of crap....

its over 1000 years in the future you dont think they found a way to make planets not orbit? yes they have! ii mean jeez they are so smart by now! its a GAME for one? and you forgot about one thing....if all the planets moved they wouldnt move in the EXACT same path so that the trade lanes wouldnt be possible.....and space stations would have to have a planet or something to ancor themselves on....and also wouldnt the cords of all the planets change? and also how does a planet take to move thats right a long time....so they move the trade lanes with the sun...and the cords change with it.....and they made it like that so its easier for travel....this isnt a real game its made up for easy travel and for many other things...

Unmodded: Sabre...i think you ppl are picky you want it to be so agile! The sabre is both agile and strong you get both worlds!I also love flying a valkyrie or banshee.......valkyrie for that rhinelander look...and banshee cuz its a good fighter to have you have smoke so many ppl with it! Modded:The Kusari battleship, Nomad fighter, and Hurclues...also anbus is great....but i have something called victor mod for mp....and they have a REPAIR SHIP!! the kusari battleship is just fun.....

omg you ppl suck GO GC!! I am curretly riding with the corsairs til i get about 35 mil(then im gonna go back to GC)and you guys never said hessian(oops forgot they are gay)to tell you the truth my most loved faction is ALG...well they like me....so i like that....at one time GC and blooddragons loved me to no content and any1 who actually stays in liberty(well when you have about 200mil and are part of a clan known as liberty police[i play on a role playing server)the GC rock!

You can download crack files on <b>*No cracks distrubution* </b> i did that cuz i had freelancer installed but yet i didnt have the disc....i lost it....so i play w/o a disc and that will give you the freelancer.exe with you put in your.... start-my computer-program files-microsoft-freelancer-exe folder....and replace taht with the old one.... Edited by - Wizard on 03-12-2003 21:33:21

It would be a spoiler to tell you the enemy ship thing....but the friendly thing...it is possible to be green with EVERY1 but ONE FACTION...if you kill about 3000 xenos you will be green with every1.....its a bit hard but fun....

Well i play multiplayer and have something called the &quot;Victor Mod 1.62&quot; So i have frieghters of all sorts.....and i love them! i can get a repair ship(curretly using in multiplayer cuz of its lack of cost and lots of cargo[its nothing compared to others)And they make frieghters what they are a piece of trading and nothing more! My repair ship has a corsair turret(cant remember name), debilitator turret, and a rapier turret and thats all i can equip....so lets put it this way...frieghters arent sopposed to be powerful....you want power go for a sabre(i would but with victor mod i can get battleships but yet i need a frieghter to get enough money...a battleship cost over 30mil......)well thats my 2 cents