Posts by Sun_Fang_One

I think one shield is plenty, maby and stress maby some of the realy big fraighters could have two but even then class nine only. I just got to say i love rebalance and keep it up. but again i stress 1 shield is plenty, and leave the adon slots for more power and shields as is it is one of the reason rebalance is so good, options and more options, veriaty is the spice of life affter all. having a 6500 EXTRA shield is nothing like an additinol 50,000 cap shield or two, looking foward to the next version as always. Edited by - Sun_Fang_One on 4/26/2004 12:25:57 PM

What are you flying? Try changing to a "stock" frelancer ship, some of firebasses ships cause this prob and a few others (i am not complaining i love the firebase ship pack) the SW ships seem stable to but i would switch to a Freelancer ship. Also if you save is from beta or 3.30 that can do it as well. Hope that this helps.

I think the shock wave missles from the 1.3 wep pack are great. Also I think the high ship prices are fine. (had to say that) I would also like to see better AI, and if you added a little shine to it. (Fixed all infocards to be acurate, TL and jump holes and what not.) that would rock 2.

My fave is the Star Wars B-wing good all around and hard to hit head-on in a joust. I have a love/hate relationship with the sabre XR, i meen it is the bomb and all but WAY to many people use it on the server i am on. i still use it in sp. and hated ship is the enterprise, Kirk would be ashamed of that thing.

I still have not flown all the ships on rebalance, but give me more love tie fighters. Keep up the good work. I have a queston though, is there not a max number of ships that can be put in the game? if so what is getting the cut? and i know that this is gona get me flammed but i do not like cap ships they can go for all i care. I love to fight them but they fly for crud in the freelancer game. that is all i got to say. keep up the great work.

It all sounds good but when is the relese date for the mod? (if you have one) I like the idea of new armor upgrades, upgrades make rebalance the best. I do have some ideas though, some mods out there have some realy nice effects for the weapons, Realspace is good and dark i like that, and i have the darndest time finding a stable server. i love rebalance keep up the good work.

Who cares give me the new REbalance! More Tie´s more better. Like the Tie hunter frome Rouge Leader 3 maby? The rebalance mods are SO good I would PAY to get the lattest one. But no ooops patches, BETA test test test test. I am look foward to whatever the mext rebalance is.

NO NO NO NO No NOOOOOOOOOOOO *stops freaking out* I can´t count the number bad "part 2, the second story, the adventure contuinues..." yada yada yada, if microsoft real does watch everything ever typed, they do I tell you, I love you Bill. ANYWAY anyone working on a "Freelancer 2" should look to this site for ideas. The amout of fresh ideas on this site and it´s fourms are a great start for any space-combat game. I am done ..... later