Posts by Bruiser19

After you finish the SP, the amount is how much you need to earn to get to the next level, not how much you have to be worth. This has been discussed in much detail before. Trent: It´s not the time, it´s the sides that keep changing.

Even if you can´t pick it all up, think of how much you mess things up for that company though, all that cargo possibly lost in space. Trent: It´s not the time, it´s the sides that keep changing.

´TLR´=The Lancers Reactor(I think) As for the nomad weapons, check the spoiler forum, you can get them in SP, as for ships, check there too, but don´t think so unless you mod. Trent: It´s not the time, it´s the sides that keep changing.

If you really want a turret, there are some that fire at 650 m/s, which might be close enough to 600 m/s that it doesn´t mess everything else up. The Hogosha,Molly, Order, and Kusari has one. The Hogosha´s seem to be most powerful. Hope this helps. Trent: It´s not the time, it´s the sides that keep changing.

You also know that Freeport 7 is in Sigma-17 because in your log, you talk about meeting Lonnigan on planet Kurlie, which is in Sigma-17. Trent: It´s not the time, it´s the sides that keep changing. Edited by - Bruiser19 on 4/7/2004 10:23:12 AM

I looked at the Titan and Sabre, and they both have 6 guns/1 turret, with an 8/10 power rating. They also have the same amount of cargo space. So why do so many people prefer the Sabre? The Titan has the same, plus more armor. Just curious. Edited by - Bruiser19 on 4/6/2004 10:37:35 AM

I think after the end of the SP, you are part of the "Order". At the end, Orillion says "Enjoy your vacation, freelancer". So he´s still a part of it, he´s just on a break until he´s needed again, which hopefully will be soon in FL2 or FL:Expansion.

I´m not sure if this is a quirk persay, but it tells you how to tractor in loot during the fight with the Order as you start Mission 1 with King, but then they make a big deal about putting a tractor beam on your ship before the mission to retrieve Ashcroft.

I agree with everything you said, except maybe the buying of the light fighter. If I remember correctly, right after the race, when you get back to Leeds, you have to leave and fight the Rhinelanders to get out of Bretonia and into the Border Worlds to find Kress. That might be a little difficult to do in a light fighter, and I don´t think you have the time or ability to buy a heavy fighter again before that. I could be wrong though.