Posts by Ghost123

hmm if there is any way to always jump to a single constant position at will, then it sortof is possible. i got the idea from watching Andromeda, and them talking about Slipstream and something abvout suns gravity and whatnot. my idea is that you always jump to a nexus system. it has a hole bunch of jump holes, and you can choose which one to go to. you could even have multiple nexus systems. and to make trading harder, make the nexus systems dangerous, so only the best pilots can naviagte them. just a suggestion though.

top: Here be crazy robot peoplez bottom: APES LOTS OF BIG F-ING APES! RUN FROM THE APES! AAAAAAHWTFOMGBBQLMFAOWTFOMG!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!11!!1!1One!!1!11!!!!wun Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

uh, 2 things to find out 1: check the spoiler forum if yur lazy. 2 go to omicron alpha and look around. thats the better way. Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

you want to know what those pretzels are? nomads dont have reproductive organs, and those pretzels are nomad growing platforms! Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

your english is pretty good for a german. hehe, just like me! Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

hmm can i ahvea cookie anyways? its frobably fro some shakespeare play... halmet or macbeth probably cus ppl get pwnerzed in it Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

well, its evry simple really. if you can understad l33t, you can understand anything in any pseudo-english language Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

hmm dunno, but how or where did you get yur signature thing its awesome! Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)