Posts by Ghost123

well you see, there once was a man named George W. Bush... Edit: Ghost, we avoid political discussions here, regardless if I agree with you or not. Edited by - Boscoe on 4/2/2005 9:46:35 PM

woah, bos, you´re older then my parents! i personally like ps2. i like Final Fantasy Games, and im currently addicted to Metal Gear Solid 3. I HIGHLY recoomend that one. It´s awesome. but hey, Freelancer just wouldnt be the same on a console. but if they forced us into an xbox version. it´d make me seriously consider buying one.

i think this is an amazing idea. absolutely xeno-smashing! i like the idea so much i am offering my services as a voice actor. e-mail me at firestorm11111@hotmail.com if you want my help. i can do almost any male voice. and some lower female voices as well. e-mail me if you want my help. i can do some scripting as well. Freelancer Nerevarine Destroyer of the Shagohod. Savior of Spira (twice)

ya, the rienland ships are good. if there was a mod that gave every ship set a freighter and VHS the reinland one would look the best -~Ghost~

I agree with this guy. especially about the cardamine.... mmmmm cardamine.... SFDF-LtCmdr-Freelancer 1st Lieutenant posted 5/5/2004 12:33 PST -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wait! this must be some sort of plan..... FL2...where everything falls into place and everyone is happy and smokes cardamine Is it me, or does everyone hate Rhineland? I mean, give them a chance! They only hunt you for about 99.9[% of the Single Player! Thats good....right? I mean, they could hunt you for ALL the Single Player.....right?.....hello? -~Ghost~

tahts true. i think sum1 screwed up with the bretonia ships. they´re more of a canadian kinda thing to me. with the red and white. i might make a mod where i make some gothic ship sfor bret and steal the bret ships for the canadian places lol ^^ -~Ghost~

about the Candian Sleeper ship: it would be called the Toronto, or the Ottawa. But it´s very true. the Onarian and the Quebecois would NEVER share a sleeper ship. hell, they probably separated and manned the french ship. -~Ghost~

hmmm. no sequel? well TLR is a big modding community. if we all decided to work together on a REALLY big mod, like big enough to call a sequel, we could possibly sell it to DA and then they could touch it up for a true sequel. TLR has how many Modders? theres´ bound to be a few people who could do hardcore down-and-dirty reprogramming and, hell some people could even make new sounds, and hardcore modellers could redo all the 3d stuff, and audio wizards could make new audio, and we could use the many utilities to make new systems and ships. hell, we could probably change the characters and the storyline if we really felt inclined to do so (BTW we REALLY need a smaller mod that mads the storyline) so why don´t we all band together and make FL2 Ourselves! I think we could, and if there are any legal problems, we could talk to DA about it, i´m sure they´d be happy if we took it upon ourselves to make FL2, and then they could market it!now, if they don´t want to buy it off us, then we could keep it a regular mod, and it would be THE BEST MOD EVER CREATED BY HUMAN BEINGS. so what do you guys say? -~Ghost~

Just beacuse the nomad weapons have no energy drain doesn´t make them perfect. a skilled pilot can easily beat someone with nomad weapons with a proper loadout. a skilled pilot can manage their shots and loadouts properly to have vertually no energy drain. in my sp game i have a sabre loaded with the most energy-hungry weapons, and i can easily manage them so i don´t have energy drain. if you people are going to whine about weapons, then you really shouldn´t be playing online. nomad weapons are open to everyone, and are just as fair as all weapons. i could say the same about dbs. they are alot better than say, justice MKIIIs. just beacuse a weapon is the best doesn´t mean it´s bad. if they took away the nomad weapons, then there´d be other weapons that are better, and people would whine about them. the circle continues and it ends up in a full communism, which is no fun for even a communist such as myself. so if you don´t like being attacked with nomad weapons, then suck it up because they arent going away. i hate seeing posts whining about how one thing is better than the other. just because a weapon is the best doesn´t make it unfair. if you think it isn´t fair on mp, then load a sabre with 4, and see just how much fun it is to kill random things at your own whim. i suggest you all try it! so suck it up, wimps! -~Ghost~