Posts by warrior17

i have to agree with all of that, and fix the base with the raven claw so it is visable, id love to be able to fly the ship agian. another thing is, add more armor upgrades and laser weapons along with more sheilds if you can and also can you add like lightning in some neibulas that can damage the shields and then eat the hull? also when is the next version supose to come out? Edited by - warrior17 on 11/13/2004 7:38:01 PM

i made it to tahagis (however its spelled) base with alot of problems with the gunboats only, other then that i rarely had any poblems other than the RAVEN CLAW AND BASE in the corsairs home world is gone and data storm says its there. this ive posted about for ages now and no answer. so if you people can please tell me when the patch or whatever is comeing out id really appritiate it. also sorry if i came across angry.

i use a tashiba and ive only had to reformat it a few times, but thast mainly because off the games and dang security flaws microsoft has. but its a 30gig windows xp, and think its a 256ram, video card could use some work and the pcu tho... but i havent had any problems with it

wonder what iraland is like anyhow... anyone live in sydne? if i get to go on this student exchange trip iam going there along with 3-4 other cities in the down under. was wondering if i may get to see someone from tlr... no offince, just curiosity got to me and yayaya i know it killed the cat. but cation brought it back.

id have to agree with rich...no offince, also id like ot see alot more upgrades for engines and powerplants and armor along with sheilds... also ya we should give him a break since his busy patching the thing. sorry i had to put my 2 cents in also.

dang tawl, odd as it may sound, you and i think alike on the govt tracking us and junk like that. i always knew that the govt was experiminting with the animal tracking system in the back of there neck and then going to move it to humans. whats the name of the sattlite that is in orbit that can read a newspaper? not the hubble even though ive heard all kinds of stories on it and that its armed with a laser cannon. also what is the name of the sattlite that has about 12 nuclear missles on it?

ironic, i wonder if any of you people are going to be my host when i go to ast. for my peopletopeople student exchange deal. still like to know who nominated me as student ambassader...

man, were i live in kansas its colder then crap at night and its just the begining of fall. hope this year we wont have a very bad winter like a few years ago though. were is asford or whatever it is along with melborn? just wondering sorry if i misspelled it.

well, iam in the real world. lol, or the matrix maybe...still looking for morphius.(however its spelled someone please currect me if you want to)

and there the same questions i have, for example the raven claw and the ship skins. also some of the equipment is missing from the search i did. i got the name but no base that the ships and stuff is supose to be on. no offince iam not complaining or anything, just want to know were i can get the raven claw more or less.

hey, i dunno if this is a bug or not. but on data storm it says that there ia an armagandon torpedo and i wanna say the doomsday missile to??? but ive been all over the map in the ship so far and cant find it, also DS says its not on an base or planet. just wanted to let you know, sorry if i did anything wrong. Edited by - warrior17 on 10/6/2004 6:42:03 PM