Posts by Tekneshen

Do Hessians really have Sabres? Never seen em. Only Outcasts. I would have to agree, the Bounty Hunters are the worst faction primarily because if they are hostile, the entire system (other than pirates) becomes hostile when they attack you. Their ships and weapons are not impressive either. Thier rumors and their comments are also unappealing. Long live the Blood Dragons (and the Golden Chrysanthemums). "Hi, Help You?"

If you just want to pass through the missions and you dont want to modify your game in any way, then I suggest you use the following: My Documents-->My Games-->Freelancer-->PerfOptions.ini Scroll down until you see DIFFICULTY_SCALE=1.00 Change the 1.00 to 0.00 and then save. You will now be completely invincible in the game. Know you can go ahead and explore all of Sirius without any worries. You also can go ahead and start selling all of your nanobots and shield batteries because you wont need them. Just change it back to 1.00 when you are ready and the game will be back to normal. "Hi, Help You?"

There are probably other freelancers in the game. Notice when you arrive to some bars the bartender greets you as a freelancer even though its the first time he has ever seen you. "Hi, Help You?"

I often pondered along similar lines. I mean during the SP campaign, it took only 4 starkiller torpedoes for the Rheinland defectors to destroy the battleship blocking the jump hole. On a similar note, the GMG defeated the Rheinland military and they dont even have a home planet! Additionally, during the SP campaign, on numerous occasions Trent and 4 or less companions broke through entire fleets. Battleships are weak in the game, even the Nomad battleships fell to a few Order sorties. No house really has a strategic advantage. But if I had to choose a faction to take over Sirius it would have to be the Corsairs. "Hi, Help You?"

The only mention of Bremen in the game is the one posted in the news bulletins during the single player campaign. It is the city to where the Kusari citizen hostages were relocated to after Rheinland attacked Honshu. "Hi, Help You?"

The Bretonian ships look like insects. They do not seem to match british design and ideals. Kusari battleships are the coolest ships I have ever seen. "Hi, Help You?"

The outcasts are more criminal, especially considering they once attacked a transport convoy and then jettisoned the crew into space. The outcasts are basically an independent faction as they are now. They have alliances even though they are listed as having none. The corsairs arent really true criminals either. They just want to take over all of Sirius. "Hi, Help You?"

The Green Nebula also has 2 "Unknown" systems. The jump holes to these systems are in Omicron Alpha and Omicron Gamma. Please see the NAV map link on the home section of LR. "Hi, Help You?"

More Interaction and navigation on the planets. Not just bar, commodity, equipment, ship and launchpad. The ability to conduct land missions and exploration of cities within the planets. Customizable character! More sectors than just Sirius. Ability to destroy and completely eliminate from the NAV map any stations, depots and battleships! Ablility to deactive/activate jump gates via password or encryption. "Hi, Help You?"