Posts by Death_man

never seen that one before as for the kills i killed four battleships but none of them showed up until a few missions later. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars

Mayonnaise jar but what about this vegimite jar. what directions to the monkey planet, damn. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars

well theres not much else to type exept enjoy (and no the story isnt selt as badly as my posts “You’re alive.” A relieved Trent said. “Of course, didn’t think a little thing like my eject pod barely surviving a fight could stop me did you.” Joked Juni. “I asked Orillian but he had no idea who or what those ships were. What we do know is that our thirty fighters were all destroyed only killing about four of the enemies. And…” Trent paused. “What?” Asked Juni. “Its King, he’s, dead.” Trent stoped for a moment so it could fully sink then continued. “We know who killed him. We intercepted a transmission from the killer, taunting just before he killed him.” “Who was it? The guy we were hunting?” asked Juni still shocked. “No, the guy was identified as Ivan Petrov. Thou the guy we were hunting destroyed Kings fighter it was this Ivan Petrov that destroyed his escape pod.” Trent took something out of a bag. “ I thought you might want to see the transmission.” “Yes. Put it on.” Trent walked over to a machine called Holographic Projector and inserted a disk into it. “So the mighty King falls to the Dragon and the throne gets passed on to the next idiotic lap dog of the so called hero Trent. Your prey may have turned predator but it is I Ivan Petrov who will deliver the killing blow to you, to Trent, to the Order, to the Houses, to the Pirates and last of all to the Alliance. Know this as you die, lackey.” “That murderer. Were is he?” Junis voice shook with barely controlled anger “The ship he flew off was last seen entering Kappa-63.” Said Trent. “The forbidden Nomad system. You don’t think there allied with the Nomads do you?” Asked Juni as her anger was met with amazement and curiosity. “There are no Nomads, at least not anymore.” It was Orillian. “You’re alive.” Said Juni “No need to sound so disappointed miss Zane.“ Joked Orillian. “What’s the story Casper?” asked Trent. “Not good, the Nomads have been completely wiped out as far as we know. The last sightings were in Omicron Alpha and in Kappa-63 next to a strange jump gate. Oh and Mr Trent that message upload the password destiny into it.” “What about Dragon thou, what do you know about him?” asked Trent. “Nothing, no one knows who he is.” Responded Orillian more then a little worried. “Excuse me who’s Dragon.” Interrupted Juni. “Our target.” Said Trent angrily. Juni swore. “What wrong?” asked Trent. “Dragon was banished from the houses when he almost destroyed half of Planet Manhattan.” Moaned Juni. Trent walked over to the Holographic Projector and uploaded the password. “Mister Trent you found it I’m so glad. Dragons’ destiny wont matter anymore but his life wasn’t the only thing I wanted in this place. In twenty-four hours the Dyson Sphere will blow up. Don’t worry the set of jump coordinates that were in a Don Kavosh ruin are in my hands so there is nothing else important there. I’m sending this to you so that you come to the Epsilon systems. Since I would hate it if you stayed away because of fear I’m sending this to you. When the war was still reasonably young Dragon was known as Drake a simple volunteer in a war filled with hopelessness, he killed a lot of important leaders and almost won the war. He vanished along with the French and five of our best saboteurs but by that point he had killed Admiral Kulov, my brother Nicoli, the Red Dragon, left me for dead and killed my father. It was on the French sleeper ship that Dragon gained his new name. They were on schedule until the Saboteurs started doing their thing. They changed the flight path so the ship would never make it to the colonies then they set small and heavy explosives around the place. Dragon, Moose and Steiner woke up and set themselves to the task of saving the ship. Moose, Dragons co-pilot disarmed most of the bombs but couldn´t find the final two. Steiner and Dragon were taking down the Saboteurs themselves and during that task one almost put a bit of plasma in dragons head, that was when Moose saved him and Dragon swore to pay back that debt, taking the gun that almost cost him his life. Steiner found largest bomb and disarmed it while Dragon killed the second last Saboteur. Into the final room they walked weapons at their side, at least until the last bomb went off and blew Moose into the wall and Dragon and Steiner back through the door. The Last Saboteur walked forward carrying a large metal pipe and cursing the Alliance. Steiner in all of his stupidity shut and locked the door. Moose got up and charged the leader of the Saboteurs, knocking him into the wall and making him drop the pipe, picking it up he let out a yell and smashed his enemies’ neck. Moose walked over to the door and tried to open it, only to find it was jammed and not feeling very obliged to open. Dragon hacked the security computer only to find that the door had jammed in the closing sequence. Moose gave up and tried to fix the flight path but could only correct it not fix it, meanwhile Dragon vowed to hunt down Jake Tanner A.K.A. Klaus Steiner and kill him with a certain gun. They made it to a strange system devoid of life where, strangely the auto wake didn’t kick in. They sat there for a couple of centuries until a group of Outcasts came by and woke them up and in the chaos of the battle Jake escaped. Dragon almost killed him on Manhattan but was stoped. Oh before I forget some of the ships you fought were the Alliances. Good luck.” Ivans’ voice died. “Too much, going to bed.” Winced Trent. Dragon saw his one opportunity and took it. Killing four men taking their guns then barricading him-self in a supply room had seemed a good idea at the time but he could use some data. Plans, schematics, messages and hell even the average climate of Iraq back on Earth would be more useful then what he had at the moment. He was about to start longing the days when you got annul probed with tracers when he had an idea, the ventilation. He’d crawled past the next room when he heard an explosion. “So they have a self-destruct sequence, marvellous.” Thought Dragon. He found a room with no guards and a computer that looked promising, smashed the vent and fell out of it ever so gracefully. “What the hell is wrong with this connection.” He thought angrily as he downloaded a virus. He then checked the files for anything of use and found a couple of Funniest Home Videos episodes from the year 3114 and the schematics to whole ship. He finished downloading the schematics onto a disk when he found out he didn’t have enough space. Mustering all of his inner strength he deleted the Funniest Home Videos episodes. He checked the schematics one last time, found what he wanted, got back into the vent and preceded to Ivans’ quarters. He jumped out of the vent and pointed his gun at Ivan. “Why bother shooting I’ll just get revenge in a couple of years. It must be so frustrating to miss your shot at finishing the family.” Said Ivan in a calm slow voice. “I never tried to kill your family. In-fact they were just a footnote in my life story.” Taunted Dragon. “Then what have you devoted your life to wiping out?” Asked Ivan. “Three thing: Taxi drivers, the French and Leprechauns.” Said Dragon in utter degust. “Oh Leprechauns, I now feel so safe and secure while in your custody.” Said Ivan more then a little worried. “I hate the little ****s. Anyway what shall I ask you? What the hell are plans? What part do I play in them? Where’s Jake? Oh and why do you have a Nomad in your prison?” Asked Dragon. “Well my plans are quite complicated so I’ll start with your part in them. You are insignificant and your death would mean little because of that you can do anything, so basically you are the one thing that I cannot control and that makes you more dangerous then the Alliance, the Nomads and even the houses. Trent I can get following my trail like a dog, the Alliance will blunder into anything they think they understand and Jake will blunder into any situation that could earn him forgiveness. This isn’t a storybook; there are no divine prophesise or heroic destinies, just choices and situations. I have no plan for you and that’s why I didn’t kill you, if I met another person like you I’d know how to deal with them. Trent is still after answers and could be useful, and the Alliance wont risk coming after us. But now comes the best part, my main plan. Not long after you left the alliance stumbled across, something on Earth and smuggled it of the planet in parts. It was beautiful and powerful, destroying entire technologies by permanently shifting them into another dimension. It could choose different dimensions so the alliance chose one were nothing existed and anything that entered it would slowly disintegrate. With this weapon they won the war and set both sides back a couple of hundred years technologically, but then it arrived. It was huge and alien and unique and had its sights set on our sun. We were powerful but confined to one system and there was only one way they could defeat us. Yet they had a weapon that would serve its purpose. Regaining our wits we attacked it united and were beating it, but not fast enough. Finally the alliance shot it with the Eraser Cannon System or E.C.S. for short. You never fought that terror so you don’t know its fury, someone was sent to warn you, the Coalition moved out of Sol and the Alliance fired the E.C.S. on itself destroying it and every other one from existence, at least that’s what they thought. It seems the Nomads had something that could save one E.C.S. It shifted everything within a certain radius into another dimension but it was only temporary and they soon had it back.” “Then why not use it?” interrupted Dragon “Because.” Continued Ivan. “They are the protectors, the keepers and they couldn´t fix it. The Nomad prisoner told us that there are only about fifty Nomads guarding it instead of the usual five hundred. Someone knew the Nomads well enough to create a virus that has forced them to withdraw every fighter, gunboat and battleship to the Epsilon-13 system. Now is the time for me to strike, capture the E.C.S. and wipe the Nomads from existence.” Ivan paused to listen to something then said. “Well our time is almost up so if you’ll put the gun down and back away I’ll let you live.” “Interesting deal.” Said Dragon as he walked over to the door. “But I’ve got a better one.” He started placing charges around the door. “I set the self destruct sequence in this room, we have three minutes left.” He placed the last charge. “I know this gun can’t hurt you because of the energy system used, but it can hurt them. I think I can hold them of for three minutes.” “What if they transmit the deactivation code for that gun?” asked Ivan. “Then I shoot you with these.” Said Dragon smirking as he took out a pair of sunglasses. “Oh great a cliché, it’s the 36th century for god’s sake.” Moaned Ivan. “Shut up and listen and we’ll both get out of hear alive. I like your plan and so I’m prepared to help you until you wipe out the Nomads and in exchange you give me Steiner and more info.” When Dragon finished saying this he walked over to the door and the looked at the lock control panel. “Your terms are quite acceptable.” Said Ivan. “Good then I won’t trap us in here.” Dragon looked away at the panel then continued. “One last thing: once the Nomads are dead I will destroy that, that thing.” “We’ll see Dragon.” Said Ivan. He walked over to the door and opened it. “Men meet our newest ally.” I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars

Personaly i prefer swords, bows, maces, etc to guns and missiles. I think it would be a good idea AoE i mean freelancer will evantualy follow stalancer and have only a few people loyely playing it but AoE is a strong serias that a lot of people enjoy. i guess the total war series is more realistic but AoE is simple. sure i prefer total war but some people like the abilaty to build six knights, six arches, six swordsmen and a trebuechet then destroy an enamy base. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars Edited by - Death_man on 1/9/2005 6:25:37 PM

(a spirit forms out of the black void) You seek to reawaken the spirits of of this forum so i the gate keeper shall put you on your path and send you to a better place. but be warned as such powerfull knowlege comes at a price you must face the evil known as Death_man. (the spirit forms into the shape of a 14 year old boy and you can sense somthing deeply unpleasent in him) bassicly this forum desserted. i mean look whats happening to my topic in the spoiler forum its dieing ive only seen the general issues one get ansawes so good luck your gonna need it. so says Death_man VAP, most insane person not in a mentall instatution and member of the blights of the gnarled table. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars

dont remind me of the upper system that place is surrounded by bad memories of radiation, nomads and serching for a code name in the outcast graveyard I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars

You get the lone star for bravary. i got that in starlancer easaly. thay should give you a better medal and make you a VAP by the way VAP stands for Very Arrogant Person and its a good thing to become. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars Edited by - Death_man on 12/28/2004 12:51:04 PM

the haspania getting saboutaged was a good thing i maen would the outcasts or corsairs be as powerfull as thay are now. sure the outcasts are biologicly dependint on cardimine and worship the nomads but in the end there stronger then the houses as are the corsairs. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars

You can use the info button in space but last time i did that i hit a planet. The player info button on the top right hand corner of the screen shows you your level, worth, kills and relationships with other factions. I dont take money only girl giggles- Thumb Wars