Posts by Richardson

Actually, in response to your half-hearted objections, I´m currently working on toning down the envelope drive, to something rather well done. It already had a limited range from last game, and now it´s down to a New York to bering distance jump, should all conditions be met, otherwise, it´d be a texas to New York jump. And, to prevent damage to space, they´d have to come out near a jumphole or gate. An emergancy option to be used as a last resort would allow them to come out in other places, but would damage the drive (As in, they´d have to go back for repairs or else kaboom on next use.) And the re-routers are no longer in use, so, your two major objections to my tech from last game just got smashed. I just don´t have to worry about needing a jumpgate to move my ships anymore. Oh, and it usually takes a turn to recharge between uses. There, all your problems solved.

wilde, I took them to finish what I didn´t have time to do in the first game. *Finishes setting up his three systems for the next game, and begins planning his fleet* Besides, you shouldn´t have much to worry about, if I have to be evil, no, wait, you do have much to worry about, because thanks to my tech from last game, jumpholes right on top of your bases. Kiss your rear goodbye wlde.

Ah, well, good to be back as the reformed rouges, soon. Jacob, you´ve messed up a reformed people, they wouldn´t go back to their own ways, as they have no need of money, since they have 3 systems all to themselves. And while I agree with the rest of the pirates joining them, I do not agree with your saying they want to crush all of the houses of sirus. Not their way anymore. It´s drilled into their heads from childhood. Time to break out the constitutions again... *Reminceces on the stranger days of CYOF 1, and his jumphole rerouters and the envelope drive* Just remember, the rouges will not have any part in destruction anymore, they´ve seen what it can do from the last game, and they´re perfectly safe from the houses.

I´m dead anyway, and the policy was still in effect, ba-boom for Detroit, and pueblo when lost, and you´re gonna need to pick up the pieces of Baltimore, and Pittsburg. As far as I know, the base in magellen is still intact, and it´s time to see if I can break Interstellar commerce´s neutrality... To IC: We are in desprate need of re-enforcements. Liberty has struck at us, and will likely strike at you too. We need enough metal to build 2 small bases, and preferablly a wing or two of fighters. We need help in this dire hour, help your partner in trade! Oh, and it may be his personal wing, but I never said he was with it..... He´s currently hiding somewhere in liberty, with a false face on waiting for a chance to get out.

To Wilde: Perhaps you are slipping in your own supposed "Duties" to the rhineland people enough to bother liberty, and turn her against her own people. And I have to wonder why... Perhaps you are trying to get my people´s spoils, perhaps you are trying to get rich, either way, you´re not helping your own people. I´ve managed to get a spy into your group, and ever since you have gotten in charge, you have lavished yourself far more than you claim I lavish myself. In fact, my biggest indulgance ever was once having a party on Detriot that lasted for 4 days with all of the workers involved, for the unification of the DSE and Agiera. Of course, that party ended abruptly when you began killing innocents and convinced Liberty to do the same. One day, should you ever manage to achieve your goals, rhineland will be in ruins, and I will be able to point the finger at you. Documents showing your forgery and deception and lies have been dispersed throughout sirus, proclaiming your guilt in the burdening of the rhineland people. And also the people of liberty. I may not win the battle, but you will never win the war. Go ahead, finish your little scheme to finish me, you´ll only be condemming all to warfare and strife. Oh, and by the way, I´ve never met your guy in my life, and he´s kinda hard to belive, considering that: A, I´ve never had a personal shrink, and B: He sounds exactly like you. To liberty: I applaud you, you´ve made the biggest blunder in liberty history. How does it feel to be condeming the people you lead to a dark age of poverty and ruin? I guarentee that you will destroy liberty, as I will not let you harm my people, or benifit from our downfall. If you do manage to land troops on our stations, they will nova like a dying sun, taking your fleets with them. And, you will have defeated the last line of defense against incursions by other houses, like what has happened with bretonia. Goodbye, president gunblader, I´ll see you in hell.

(I was talking IC there, Tryuin...) To wilde: take a look at my salary. *Shows his own personal budget.* Still next to nothing, less than before, now that I´m trying to protect my home house. And take a look, I am still contributing to the poor of liberty. That is not the action of a greedy CEO of a major company. That´s the action of someone who cares for the people. And quit trying to pass me off as mentally incompetent. I hate biology, and would never even bother to try and develop some kind of biological weapon, too complicated for my tastes even if I WAS trying to take over liberty. And that shrink you have? I´ve checked personally, and I´ve gotten several other major psycologists to check his records, he´s not legit, AND! I´ve been passed as mentally competent. Tactically, however, I admit I need work.

Not really, because goverments always find a way to complicate things, it´s a natural law of the universe. So called "Ageira documents" easily identifiable fakes, which are definately forged for the express intent of harming the liberty people. (Plus wilde, why EVEN BOTHER with liberty coorperations, especially since my sphere of influence doesn´t intersect with yours anymore? It´s a waste of breath and time, plus it makes you look like a pompous windbag.) Same counterstatement as before, providing liberty with a massive economic influence over all of sirus, and providing the people with numerous opportunities for work. Plus, I´m no longer beyond Liberty´s borders, but trying to defend it´s inner systems. Plus, coorperations expand, that´s another fact of life. Would you honestly try to dictate what the people of liberty and her coorperations can or cannot do? You´re as bad as the people you claim you´re trying to replace.

About damm time some sense finally reigned around here. Ageira turn: 8 stats: Keeper class: 4 FA; 1 FD; 2 CA; 1 CD Vengance class: 5 FA; 2 FD; 4 CA; 2 CD Avenger class: 7 FA; 4 FD; 5 CA; 3 CD Protector Gunboats: 4 FA; 3 FD; 8 CA; 5 CD resources: 20 M/ 94 F/ 17 H-F/ 45 H2O/ 45 O +10 M/ 12 F/ 3 H-F/ 2 O/ 3 H2O -------------------------------------------- 30 M/ 106 F/ 20 H-F/ 48 H2O/ 47 O -30 M/ 0 F/ 18 H-F/ 0 H2O/ 6 O ------------------------------------------ 0 M/ 106 F/ 2 H-F/ 48 H2O/ 41 O credits: 285+75=360-20(To liberty)= 340-120=220 (Not paying DSE since he´s under my command, and rhineland since I no longer control Republican) bases: Large: Pueblo: Colorado (10 lf wings posted) (Under attack from roc) small: Detroit : new york ( 15 Lf wings,) Hozion: Magellen (1 hf wing 3 VHF wing) (Under protection from liberty) capital shipyards: Baltimore: New york (10 Lf wings 1 GB 4 VHF wings) planets: Pittsburg:New york (20 Lf wings posted) 1 VHF wing in Shikoguo forces on the move: Evac fleet: 19 LF 2 VHF 1 GB Currently in bering To Rouges: If you truely are allied with liberty, you will pull back your attacks. Attacking another protectorate of liberty is about the same as declaring open war on liberty. Who´s alliance do you want to keep? The pirates who are not your immediate worry, or liberty, who´s territory you live in? To Triyun: Your new york base isn´t hidden for the same reason my magellen base isn´t hidden. You don´t have a hidden base there, and don´t say the rouge´s base counts for you, as it has to be one of your own. Not your allies, but your own. building 6 VHF wings to defend liberty intrests 4 stationed at baltimore, 2 going to hozion, and 10 LF wings go from pittsburg to detriot to re-enforce that garrison. Going into full war production. Will re-enforce all my garrisons for defensive purposes and for the protection of the New York and Magellen systems. Say, gb, would you care to trade some metal for food? Edited by - richardson on 1/2/2005 9:46:39 AM

And look at it from gunblader´s other option, providing aide to the poor of liberty (I was), expanding liberty´s markets and economic influence (I was until the rhineland collapse), and the driving force behind liberty´s slow reduction of crime (I was the one who ended the xeno attacks, no matter what anyone says. Negotiated a cease fire with him, and turned him into a force for the protection of liberty, for a short while.) I dunno, seems like I was helping Liberty out quite a bit... stopped one front of attack, provided financial aide, and was going to continue, and I slowly was expanding liberty´s influence. That´s not exactly reason to attack somebody, and a goverment always finds ways to SCREW THINGS UP!