Posts by evan d

Actually, the **** that schools teach about space is amazing. Space is not a vacum as it is said, becuase if it were, we would be in outerspace rightnow. The idea of the void and space sails contradict, and space sails work, therefore it is not a complete void. Two, why not poiny out that we would all burn up because of the solar systems and the size issuess.

I don´t but when you mentioned the audio and the video not being in sync, It reminded me of the FIrst 5 minutes of the Doom 3 demo.

Noman system - ´unknown´ System has gates to Dyson sphere - Noman Airlock - Jumpgate to Alaska, and a Prison - what do you mean? How do I get there? I have been to the system with the robots and the monkeys.

Not to ruin amanonesses forever for you, but the word it self refers to the fact taht they supposedly removed thier right beast, inorder to be able to shoot a Bow better. Bet that twang would really hurt.

Actually, there have been studies that show that women are not impressed by the machoism, but rather the social standing among other men that the male recieves for such actions.

Again you think the media is a part of society. Don´t you know, they have been infested with nomads years ago. Really though, Most affluent and famous people are born into it, meaning that they did not take part in the world that all of the rest fo us do. Sorry to any affluent and famous poeple I may have been offeneded by.

This is the funny dilemma: Society becomes the product of the media, but media is a product of society. Which alters which? It is a circle. Therefore, the media involved can´t be held accountable for the views they propagate; it is a joint effort of the culture and the media, feeding into each other. (sry, I don´t know how to quote) Not nessicerily, you assume that the media is actually a part of society. Most of society is not in any way a good representation of the rest of us. I doubt that the media really has much to do with the way that many poeple think. Media is just a glimpse into the view of certain people. There is a study out, I know we can´t trust em to be that accurate, that says that only 7% of the media is conservative, yet Mr. Bush is my president. And yet by your reading this, your actions are making me a part of the media.

I´m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but, what If the Dom Kavash were really humans..... Would be a great plot twist. And as allways, More minigames.

Heres a question: Are gamers seemingly the only ones who recognize that fact that gaming is not the cause of violence but merely the trigger for a preexisting condition or, are we all trying to subconciously trying to explain away are habits as harmless. Sorry, but this is what I get for being the child of a Phycologist.