Posts by Grass69er

It´s prolly a secret fear of each house that if the two groups decended from the hispania, ever become one and started building a real army, like captial ships and ect.. and carry out their revenge upom the other houses, I do belive both Corsairs and Outcasts have a terrible grudge against the other 4 houses, the two combined into a major empire would mean big trouble for the rest of sirus. Prolly what might happen if a Freelancer 2 ever was made, of course there is always the Colition finding the sirus sector. GRASS! "The WESTFALEN is the last Battleship still operational in the Rheinland fleet. The Rheinland Government is nearly Bankrupt and Desperately needs immediate financial assistance to pay police and military personnel."

since I was friendly with outcasts, I picked up two Pyro 1 outcast weps, and two zoner helios 1 weps, they seem to be fine, cept they drain the energy abit. GRASS!

I´m doing the campaign for the 4th time, this time I´m mostly on the pirates side, last 3 I was on the side of the law, certainly can explore alot more without been continuely harrassed, only prob is, universial shipping hates me, and whereever one of their cursed ships are, the entire area turns against me. I´m currently up to the part where I just brought back Sinclair, currently in a dagger, with Justice Mk3´s, certainly good on the Dagger, but I guess I should upgrade´em soon tho, anyone know where the best weps are in Breatonia? GRASS! "The WESTFALEN is the last Battleship still operational in the Rheinland fleet. The Rheinland Government is nearly Bankrupt and Desperately needs immediate financial assistance to pay police and military personnel."

I´m guessing then, that the Startracker is the Starflier´s replacement. I still dunno how the campaign would be possible with a Starflier tho. GRASS! "The WESTFALEN is the last Battleship still operational in the Rheinland fleet. The Rheinland Government is nearly Bankrupt and Desperately needs immediate financial assistance to pay police and military personnel."

the Stablazer, never heard of it, until this post, and then I checked the CIVILIAN Ship Folder and found CV_STARBLAZER. I´m having troble inserting into the game tho, the two .ini files I gotta place the entry into, well they are cofusing, stuff all over the place. one more thing, the starflier, ya know the very first ship you get in the SP campaign, ya know, the old hunk of junk as it´s described, lol Can I get buy the starflier later on in the game or even after the sp campaign? or will I hafta add it to the .ini files much like I will for the Starblazer? thanks all, GRASS! "The WESTFALEN is the last Battleship still operational in the Rheinland fleet. The Rheinland Government is nearly Bankrupt and Desperately needs immediate financial assistance to pay police and military personnel."

------------------------------------------------ Current Zoner Bases Freeport 1, Freeport 2, Freeport 5, Freeport 6, Freeport 7(destroyed), Freeport 9, Freeport 10, and Ames Research Station. ------------------------------------------------- hmmm, w

hmmm, I still have´nt been able to get those nomad weapons. Yea I´m up to level 36 on both saved games where I´m playing for the corsairs and the other with the Ourcasts, and I have a titan and a sabre for the other. I kill the nomad ships at the two unknoan systems, but they don´t drop any weapons. whats going on? thx all. GRASS!

hmmm, is the Dagger a better ship than the defender? I have´nt gotten nasty enough with the police to get it yet, It´s a border world´s ship yea? does´nt the stiletto look almost the same as the dagger? also that Pirate ship the Bloodhound, is the worst ship I´ve flown, I can imagine the wolfhound is just as bad. Btw, why does the info map able to list mineable areas, can you mine for minerals? and which ship do ya need to do this if so? one more thing, I do not like how Rheinland ships are out of ya reach even when ya eventually reach Rheinland, I wish I could play the last bit of the SP campaign with a Rheinland Valkrie. GRASS!