Posts by dark_agent343

when i lay halo nothing like that happens on any map. some woth freelancer call of duty or any other game. i dont think its normal. as i said befor look for dust and other crud that can get in the slot. later p.s dont look behind u

this happens at the lan center i go to. roll the drivers back reinstalle the game. that worked there. one of the computers still didnt work but it was over heating. make sure the card has a lot of room to cool. later p.s dont look behind u

do you have a lot of ram? that would be more of a problum then a graphics card. that card has more power then the freelancer game engen can use. radon 9700 and up is over kill for this game. like he said dust tha computer reinstall that game check for vireses and chack the cpu. 700mhrz and up sould work just fine. (yea i know the box says 600 somthin but that =choppy gameplay during battle.) later p.s dont look behind u

hummmm. does somthing like this happen when you are not on that misson. this sounds like the card over heated to me. i also dont know all that much about that card as i like ati better. try this just fly around for a wile if it frezzes up then your card is ovver heating run a vires scan.( you never know) get new drivers or if you have the newist drivers then roll them back to your old ones. later p.s dont look behind u

is a flack terret possable in space. flack means something shot-trown into the air to kill it normaly. spae ha no up nor does it have a down so what way to you throw it. wow i need to get a life i know to much. later p.s dont look behind u

this one saves having to click f1. hit after burner and just hold it. your shelds will die dont worry its a good thing. you know your doning this right when your computer says somthing about blowing up. then you will blow up. you will find your self were you were l;ast time you saved. or you could find someone on the sever to dock till you get out. later p.s dont look behind u

microsoft has to work on the xbox 2. just look at the last e3. microsoft on made published 2-3 games. were as other devleopers made somewere in the 10s or so. a company like activison or ea sould buy the game name and then we are assuerd a long life for it. ea makes at least 1 expansan pack. (sims battlefeld 1942 c and c genarlas.) and activeson makes good games. later p.s dont look behind u

i think the best way to start is to go in the badlands and find all the loot about 4 or 5 i foret the #. that will get you tons of cash to start off and if you dont sell the guns you get some nice guns. then i go to buffalo base also in the badlands and buy a dagger and get the best stuff that will work with it. then go to new berlin and bring dimods to NT then i play around. i have no goal in life so i dont dissapoint myself. later p.s dont look behind u

well to keep your saves just land on a base that is in both mods. then make sure you have ship fro vinella fl. go to flmm and change your mod you will see that it moves you saves. go to some tab at the top and look in the saved games folder. get the saves from the folder labled the mod that you moved from copy never cut them then past them into the folder you started in.

well my best gess is that some how your card got dust in the agp or pci e port. what does you graphics card use to connect to you mobo. try taking it out and re seating it. later p.s dont look behind u

reinstall the game on the comps with the invisable ships. if that dont work it might be you grphics card. that has happed to my moms computer but only to astrodes and some planets. later p.s dont look behind u

what are your system specs. this sometimes happens to my brothers comuter. if your running windows xp then you might what to get 256 megs of ram. that is what fixed it for him. when your flying in an astrode field do you somrtimes hit things you cant see if so then you need a better graphics card. later p.s dont look behind u

#1 reinstall freelancer. if that dont work then #2 read the read me see if your card has something listed there that would stop freelancer. #3 scan your computer for vireses and de frag your hard drive. and if all else fails pray. lol later p.s dont look behind u

if people make this stuff it sould be for there own aprovle. srry i dont think thats spelled wrong. try it with improved then with deathwish if its better then keep it. i like to go places that i know i dont stand a chance. it will promote going in as a team and not alone. later p.s dont look behind u