Posts by Thazell

I would like a mode that takes the popular Stargate-SG1 series and turns it in to a full universe, where you can fly ships like the Death Glider, the X-301, the X-302, the X-303, Asgard mothership, Gou´ uld mothership, Gou´ uld uber mothership, the "puddle jumper", and the wraith ships. Please I need this done!

I would like to see a flyable Battleship or Space Staion that can be docked with (If possible) because that would be very very cool. I´m sure that a good portion of gamers would agree with me. Remember any old space station model or batlleship model is fine just need the docking but only if it can be done. PLEASE REPLY!

I have been trying to figure out how to put on hardpoints that actually might work. I meen just for the sake of making it clear of how confused I am, what ship can´t land, move, attack, or even do anything of the like. I need help badly so if anyone knows how to add hardpoints to my ship please reply. Considering that I am new to the forums and this is my second post on ANY forum your probably thinking "Ah well he´s not that well known." But in fact I´m not on the forums but I have been around quite a bit in games like Warcraft III and Freelancer mostly WC3 so do not question my motives. All I want is to not have to mooch off of other peoples mods even though thats what they´re there for. Although in order to make such a thing come true, I need to not only make ships, planets, stars, stations, and astroid fields, I need to make it so that you can fly ships and attack with them, dock with planets and stations, and be blown by hitting the planets, stars, and astroids. Oh and I agree completely with you X-Man, how DO you attach hardpoints to your ship and please use the step-by-step instructions. Edited by - Thazell on 8/17/2004 8:41:04 AM Edited by - Thazell on 8/17/2004 8:41:24 AM

I´ve been trying to put hardpoints on my ship but it is not working. I mean come on, what ship can´t land, attack, move, cruise, etc. I need serious help on this and I haven´t found any tutorials on adding hard points that has really worked for me so please. Help me experiened ship creator people I need advice/tutorials for ship hard points and similar ship-like goodness.