Posts by {NSA}Nightstalker61

I am making a mod and have a slight problem. With some ships when you go to buy them they appear as the same ship that I am in. All of the ids names are unique and the ships have their own icons. This only occurs at the ship dealers, as soon as you buy the ship and leave the ship dealer you have the correct ship. This sometimes crashes the mod to desktop. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know.

You are a liar dumbass. As I said we do not mod and have never modded. We are honorable in combat and use unmodded ships and coming in here and lying will be handled because you are dishonorable by calling us a liars, I don´t even know what server you are talking about. Also a bunch of noobs from Airforce have been caught using the Blood-Legion tag. If I see any of that going on I´ll kill them on sight no matter what. I am persistent so don´t come in here and make false allogations git. I have to stop talking to you because I don´t talk to dead men. Edited by - [Blood-Legion-Seraphim on 11/6/2004 9:03:12 PM

We DO NOT cheat, anyone who says otherwise is a sore loser. There is no such thing as an anti-ban cheat. We Only play fair and we always will. The list of bans are staggering and even extends to non blood-legion and other clans accounts. Your the kind of people that make the game worthless to play. ORN cheats all the time and they have not been banned. ASF have harassed us and have not been penalized. Crabtree just doesn´t like losing and he proved it when he banned Blood-Legion, AoS, and RiF. We have the best players on the server and we have been banned for NOTHING. I was ranked 1 on the European server, in money and kills and I get banned for killing ORN. Last time I remember Borg Interceptor weren´t a valid choice in ships. If they were testing they shopuld have put up a test server and those ships were so hacked it wasn´t even funny, but they still lost because we know how to fight clean. Note to Crabtree grow up and stop the drinking. Edited by - [Blood-Legion-Seraphim on 11/6/2004 6:42:35 PM