Posts by Trickshot

8) I'm an Admin at Asylum 51, although I haven't been very active for almost 2 years. My grandson and I used to play FL every day, him since he was 4 1/2. He's 10 now and was expressing a dessire to play FL again. I'm gonna try to get him to play the game all the way through before letting him on mods again. I'm glad to see TLR back up and running. I'll try to stop by here as often as I can. 8)

You can also click on the red X on the nav map and, go to, then click on the next red X and so on to get them all in the area if your enemies don´t find you first. Bats and bots be damned, Your Dead !

WTS-World mod is nice and there are a lot of servers running different versions. I play 2.4 with Nightstalkers ship pak 1.03 addon, lots of new systems, ships, weapons, etc. Bats and bots be damned,your dead

Rebalance isn´t the only mod with new systems,there are many pages of mods in the downloads section of TRL, with new systems, ships, weapons, etc. You should be able to find one that gives you better ships and weapons inexspencively or a way to start you with more credits. Edited by - Trickshot on 2/10/2005 8:42:23 PM

Ya,as soon as I get out of liberty space,I make my way to kasari space and get a dragon, then as soon as I get to The Order,I get that fighter to finish the storyline. It doesn´t cost much and has good shield and firepower. Bats and bots be damned,your dead

Yes, the story line does leave you wanting more story,but online play pits you against real people,far more unpredictable,as well as AI NPCs. And once you become a proficiant Freelancer,mods can provide an even greater challenge and a broader universe to explore. Bats and bots be damned,your dead

I´ve downloaded WTS 2.5.1 to 2.53 patch,but don´t know why it doesn´t run automaticly and don´t know what directory to type in when asked what one to put it into. the server I play on has gone to 2.53 and I can´t get in game, please help.

I to am amazed sometime when I find out that the person I am chatting with is pretty mature for 13 or 14yrs. old, or seems to fun loving and youthful for 60yrs.

Hi jack, been a while since I checked the TRL forum, been to busy with Airforce 24/7 forum. Glad to see such a nice welcome.