Posts by iryan

Certainly if you have any gameplay problems I´ll help as best I can. I´ve finished all three of the retail maps, including the secrets. The original Utraean Peninsula was multiplayer only, though quite early on players managed to make it playable in singleplayer. The only problem was it lacked a proper campaign. Legends of Utrae fixes that as well as adding a lot of features from the expansion pack. So it requires you to have that as well (shouldn´t be an issue as it´s good value). If you haven´t yet worked it out the name Legends of Utrae is a play on the name of the map (Utraean Peninsula) & the title of the expansion pack (Legends of Aranna). Thank you for the warm welcome. I´ve been spreading the word around & I´m sure you´ll get some enquiries soon as there´s still a healthy modding community in this game.

Hi I´m the author of Legends of Utrae v3.0 which has just been added to the downloads at this site. I hope everyone enjoys the additions I´ve made to the good old Utraean Peninsula Map which was one of the original maps distributed with the game. I´d like to thank the staff at Lancers Reactor for hosting the file and I´d like to mention that I´ll be available to help anyone who has any queries or problems with it. Thank you