Posts by sith_marauder

A good deal on DS is DSLOA(Dungeon SIege Legends Of Aranna). This gives you the original plus the expansion for 30$ (unless you live in UK). There is also a demo you should be able to find it somewhere on the net(Iknow PCGAmer had it on thier GTA3 issue CD it´s probably on thier site (pcgamer.com))

Sometimes when a game isn´t selling or devs are going those extra few puchases they will publisha demo shortly aftera game is released. Maybe this will happen with DS2

I know a big pain was when I downloaded Sliders v1.20 and discovered my save games didn´t work w/ the mod. I tried starting a new game and played it through but at the end, the nomads were replaced w/ speicies 8472(?). I knew this was part of the mod and didn´t mind but they kept destroying the Osiris before I could dock with it. Even after worked around that the gate to the end game sequence (the one w/ the huge wall) was off because when I went through I got a message that said I had exceeded mission boundries and failed the mission. I could just play online but my 56k barely cuts it. So i guess what I´m saying is could someone make a patch for FLMM were you can convert save games to mod save games so there would be no conflicts. If anyone else has issues or sugesstions please post!