Posts by xprophet

and btw i got another prop in freelancer. and only in freelancer, my computer goes into hibernation without me puching anything. i have ebem disabled the function hibernation, but it still does it and have tried many other games and it dosn´t happen there! it didn´t happen before i reinstalled either? ps. sorry for bad spelling.

i got the same sound proplem. i recently formated my comp, because i had to many things installed on it, but freelancer was running fine and no prop with sound. but now after i reinstalled windows i am have the same sound proplem as chuchux3 and it is running alot slower. got lags all the time. i have tried everything that i can think of and tried to reinstall freelancer aswell, but with no result. please help!

i am running my own lan server, where i got some friends joining once in a while. but i am currently having some server proplems and i need to backup up all of my stuff, incl. my server accnts in freelancer. but how do i transfer my freelancer accounts from one server to another? i have tried manually to just copy the accounts to the new server. but i can´t see them if i try to join. but if i copy the files(not just the directory) into the created folder on the new server, then i can´t login and i get an error message,(can´t remember what it says but something like: not correct password etc. etc.) so i can´t seem to figure out how to do this. im not sure if im correct but i think its because when i created my first server i got a number that the game said that i needed to write down, but i didn´t think it was necesary so i didn´t but i think that i need that code to use the other accounts? is there another way? i am beginning to get desperate, and i can´t seem to find an answer anywhere! regards,