Posts by skale 101

do you actually know what an infidel is? ---------------------------------------- the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

arrr check its out mateys dem has pirate name generator onits my be (real name <center><font size=+1>ben ellis-smithb, your pirate name is</font> <font size=+2>Castaway Bill the Nimble</font> <a href=" http://www.froggynet.com/pirate.shtml "> What is YOUR pirate name?</a> ---------------------------------------- the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

some more stuff ships; hokay.... now i intend to have several ships four types of capital ships three types of standard ships of the capital and stndrd ships there will be light medium heavy and a super heavy ship for the primarchs again hokay... for the standard ships there are two varieties fo all levels theres one for the missilers and another for enforcers the light and medium are available only to enf. and miss.

hey i just got a question can you make the wormholes move around because a player can just move to a certain spot and be able to pick out the right spot through experiance so if you could make them rotate or something.

the cooler it is the faster it will run (but it does help to have lots of ram) ---------------------------------------- the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

following transcript is an update: locating files.....# tracking contacts.....# executing application.....# status.....100% complete security pass [green Ok ive continued devloping the structure of my clan its roughly built around warhammer 40k so theres all kinds of people you can be ranks: -primarch- 1.supreme admiral 2.vice admiral 3.commander 4.field chief 5.lieutenant 6.missiler 7.enforcer now at first ill be the primarch but if i do recognise someone of better skill ill promote them there can be: 4 primarchs 2 supreme admirals (per primarch) 1 vice admiral (per supreme admirals) 5 commanders (per under supreme admirals) 10 field chiefs (per commaders) 5 lieutenants (per field chiefs) 25 missilers (per lieutenants) 50 enforcers (per lieutenants) have no problem with someone being in two or more clans unless theres a war beetween the two clans, then you have to fight for the clan that you were in first. hokay, honour is a major part of being promoted to a higher rank. you cant be promoted to a lieutenant or higher rank unless a the person in the rank is retired or is destroyed on the field. one other thing there is an emperor but no one can asertain his rank because he has been immortalised and is the god of man. okay.. MISSILERS now missilers pretty much explain them selves there job is to destroy there enimes from long range i hoping to create a ship with a large amount of missile batteries. ENFORCER enforcers are your standard ship armed with a personal selection of clan weapons that iam going to create (if any one wants to help thats fine by me i would greatly apprieciate the help thanx) Edited by - skale 101 on 9/18/2005 6:23:07 PM Edited by - skale 101 on 9/19/2005 7:05:28 PM

death the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

youre life isnt as bad as you think, you came here for support and we helped so dont worry, were here to help. everyone here is youre friend (most of them anyway i have considered suicide to) the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee Edited by - skale 101 on 9/12/2005 8:12:16 PM

may 19 the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

unfortunately thats not quite true mike g you stiil lose energy during the conversion prosscess what we need is a substance that converts into something with absolutly no energy loss. alas there is nothing and/or no way that we know of. the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

where do you put this info i want to try it the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

brilliant! an interactive screensaver what will they think of next (on a more serious side: thanks to all your help no matter how small is greatly appreciated and i am humbled) the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

this has nothing to do with freelancer starlancer or any space game/movie/toy ETC this is purely personal choice the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

wow this is great iv never had a topic go so far thanks blackhole2001 the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brohers keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poisen and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

sorry about not replying and stuff but i was sick (flu) any way try searching google for some pictures i cant post any because im useing a school computer and i have limited acsess etc anyway i dont have the resources to create this game has any body got the sims on GBA, well the way that its built, ie. looking down on the character is the basis for this. when youre in space you look down on youre ship on a slight angle, you can still bring down the sys map and stuff to plot and go to other places planets and bases are all 2d as well as gas clouds and suns and asteroids fields and stuff when you land on bases/capships/planets you can walk around and buy stuff talk to people it would be great but like i said i dont have the resources to do this i dont have the internet at home so i have to use school computers (ps thats why my e-mail is fake-sorry) iam the alpha and the omega