Posts by Lance Cho

I´ve tried making it my self. And no I don´t want a reskin. And the reason is there is a mod called Asgard, that allows you to make your own faction ship. SO i´m looking for a good ship for my faction.

So Chips you are saying it´s possible? Will it work with SP? Can u make a mod for me that will do this kind of thing? I promise to use it only with SP. Oh and one other thing. Who can teach me how to make a mod. I wanna know everything about mod making. Please Lance Cho

It´s not a hack or else the admin would have known. He has a sophisticated anti-hack. It allows mods but nothing else. This is a mod. And if you don´t belive me just dont!!!

I relize that admins can do that! But I told you I was talking to the admin ship to ship in fort bush when this occured. It wasn´t the admin that transfered this guy. I´m not joking this is not some attention getting thing. I seriously saw a guy jump. He seems to crash into a planet and then end up somewhere else. Lance

Hmmm this is a very interesting topic. I must say. It might be that the bartender ment that having a realtionship with her is too hard because she´s too tough. I mean look at all the movies out these days. More and more women appear as very tough. Tougher than some men. Lance

Okay look here. This mod is a very special. It´s not eactly called a warp mod. He called it a system to system jump. And I have seen him do it muliple times. And I know this guy. He never shares his mods. He says they are too powerful. And another reason is, because his mods cannot be detected. I´ve seen him do it on Jolt.UK and that has one of the most sophisticated anti-mods. Here´s his e-mail PSA_dragon@yahoo.com. If u don´t belive him or me e-mail the admin of All MODS ALLOWED SERVER his e-mail is I_Like_Bugs_567@hotmail.com

I have cloaking already! I´m talking about a mod that lets other mods become invisible, So that the server doesn´t automatically kick you off. Even if it has a anti mod program.

Look here! I saw him. He was in New York, then he said that he accidenly jumped to Omicron Gamma! I check the Chat box and It said omicron gamma! And I know the admin didn´t move him because I was there talking to the admin when it happened! Ask the admin of the server! The server is ALL MODS ALLOWED!!!!

Warp Dirve Possible I´ve actually seen someone do it. I asked for the mod and where to get it. He said he made in and that he doesn´t sshare his mods. His name was Gunhandler, But WARP IS POSSIBLE!

That´s a great idea. Why don´t we make Freelancer 2 our self! Anyone know how to create a game? Note: I´m not beeing caustic (sarcastic) let´s do this for real.