Posts by Morgan Starr

If there was a way, we could put him on Freeport 7 one minute before it was destroyed. Just a thought, mind you. "This is Liberty hall, you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard." Commodore John Grimes, Rim Worlds Naval Reserve

Hehehehehe, J DAWG, slapping Billy boy would problely get you thrown into Lake Washington. I dont live all that far from there myself (Bonney Lake). And I take you are a Huskie fan, too. I would like to see a new Freelancer as well. One with more story lines, not just one. And an other thing, the name: Freelancer 2. The number "2" has been done to death in so many things, movies are a big violator of the "2" theme. I would like to suggest a different name: Freelancer Enhanced. But I think that unless the Freelancer community designs and imploments a new Freelancer, I dont think Redmond is going to do it. By the way, J DAWG, have you ever been invited to Microsoft to evaluate some program or change to an exsisting program and gotten a free gift from them for your time? They have a lot of programs you can get (encluding Freelancer, Starlancer, etc) and/or hardware. So far I´ve gotten Freelancer, Combat Flight simulator, and a new keyboard from them. "This is Liberty hall, you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard." Commodore John Grimes, Rim Worlds Naval Reserve

I dont know if this would work or not, but would it be possible to use real photos from NASA and the Hubble telescope for backgrounds? Also I was wondering if Trent could be wearing a side arm like Han Solo´s. And by the way, if I am not mistaken, Trent is not ex-military and I dont think his clothes should look like a uniform, he is after all a Freelancer from hicksville. "This is Liberty hall, you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard." Commodore John Grimes, Rim Worlds Naval Reserve

Well the one thing I have not seen as a new ideal is this......random character generator for FLII or a set number of start characters to start from. Some players may be women and would want to play as a woman. Maybe a random generator for how Trent looks (ie: hair color (style, etc), beard, moustage, tattoos, clothes, size (height, weight,etc), ethinc bacground. Perhaps a different starting background, for instance...ex-military, farmer, student, ex-rouge, miner, con-man, ex-con, on the wanted list, you know whatever. A bit more character developement and more interaction with NPC´s. When I was playing the first mission, I wanted to tell King that my ship was out of ammo and needed major repairs, and that I needed to return to Pittsburg for ammo and repairs. A set of commands would be nice. Also the ability to write in the nerual log. New places to interact in....hotel, restruant, park, etc. Well I guess that´s about it. "This is Liberty hall, you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard." Commodore John Grimes, Rim Worlds Naval Reserve Edited by - Morgan Starr on 9/7/2005 11:59:17 AM