Posts by Nebraxis

Hi guys.

My team and I are discussing various scaling options, and the general consensus seems to be make the majority of the ships slightly smaller and increase the size of celestial bodies.

However, when one visits a dealership of any kind with a scaled down ship, Trent towers over his ship and the whole illusion is kind of slapped in the face.

Is there a way to make the figures smaller so that they too look like they are in scale?

Hi all.

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but it is the closest I seem to be able to find. Basically, myself and a team are currently developing a TCM called Pegasus. The first part of this is going under the title of "Pegasus: Dark Prologue". If any of you fancy a look see at what is going on with this mod, then feel free to drop by our website at Pegasus Mod. If you like what you see, then by all means feel free to join the forum. If you decide you want to help out in the development of the mod, then drop me a PM on the Pegasus forum.

Well, thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll see you on the Pegasus forum soon!

Neb.

Hey all. I have looked on the forum and the only thing regarding a custom planet tutorial I found seems to be a dead link. Can anyone point me in the right direction for an easy to read "Custom Planets For Dummies" type thing?

Thanks in advance and I await your responses.

Is it even possible within the limits of FL? I have recently been playing Nexus: The Jupiter Incident and although the player has no direct control over ship manoeuvring it was still awesome to see all these little directional thrusters flaring to life as the ship moved around. Can it be done for a game like FL?

Hey all. I have been searching for days for a decent tutorial that will describe faction creation for complete noobs. (I'm talking totally and utterly noob.) Essentially, my team and I are working on a mod that although is in the FL universe is in a totally different region of space and will feature none of the vanilla factions. If you know of a comprehensive "Idiots Guide" could you point me in the right direction. Better yet, if you know how to do the above and are interested in helping me out then by all means send me a PM.

Hey all. I've been playing freelancer for a good few years now, and I have tried several of the great mods that are out there. I have decided to give mod making a go myself, but for some reason I cannot seem to get my head around faction editing. My mod although set in the Vanilla universe is in a totally different region of space and will not feature any of the Vanilla factions. If anyone can point me in the direction of a simple to understand tutorial regarding faction editing, I would appreciate it greatly.