Posts by Chernobog

Yeah, I've heard about Crossfire, but back then it was one of the worst because of their weak gameplay, because of tons of bugs and so on.

As for Freelancer, of course. Only the game developers can know absolutely everything. We others have a real life ;)

Hello everyone

My name is Dom, I come from Croatia and I'm a Freelancer fan. I am in the Freelancer universe since 2004. I know everything there is to know about Freelancer. I was a part of many many modifications of Freelancer. The most impressive Freelancer Mod was BSG-Galactica.

I am a very hard to please person when it comes to Mods and when it comes to rating a mod I can be very harsh and go much into details since we all know that details are what makes nothing into something.

I saw your projects in ModDB recently and I must say that it looks good. I will keep track of you guys on ModDb and keep an eye here to be up-to-date with the latest developments.

I must say, I have high expectations of this mod. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Thank you.