Posts by Artorious-Jonah

Yep, did all of that (I´m one of those rare few who RTFM). Know others who´ve had the same problem. Also know several who´ve had a problem with it lagging in SP (didn´t try that, myself, though). What I´ll do is delete it and check back in a few months for the next version. Can´t wait to try it out! I am sure it will be great! Thanks for trying to help, though. Edited by - Dodo_C_Snotts on 2/18/2004 4:26:32 AM

Well, I followed Chip´s instructions and I still get the following error when I try to activate the mod in FLMM: Error: problem activating ´WTS-World-V-1-2-Final´ This was only the test run, so no files were changed (besides being decompressed). Look in the log for more details. the log at the bottom of the FLMM acreen reads: Error: problem activating ´WTS-World-V-1-2-Final´ on test run Error: Unable to find a dest in ´C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFreelancerexefreelancer.ini´ ... so, now I tried "restore backups" in tools. The WTS installed further but ended with the following error: An error occured during the copy of the mod dll to the mod directory Please check the EXE directory to see if the dll is still there So... when I did that I was able to turn on FL and go to the MP list of servers. I connected to the crabtree server... which promptly crashed me back to my desktop. The server said to activate the WTS-World patch and the ghost ring mod. Well, the WTS-patch seems no-where to be found. The Ghost docking ring mod comes up incompatible with WTS mod. 3 questions: 1. Does this mod currently work? a. It is possible that there is some compatibilty issue that is not posted and should be. b. If it does... how? 2. Where is this "WTS patch" that crabtree´s server refers to. a. If it doesn´t exist, please remove the reference to avoid further confusion. b. If it does still exist... is it needed? ...and does it work? If so... how? 3. Why is the Ghost Docking RIng listed on Crabtree´s server as being needed when it is actually incompatible? a. If that mod no longer has to be activated serarately, please remove that reference to avoid further confusion. b. If it is needed... well, it´s not compatible (see ques #1). c. Is there, then, a different Ghost Docking Ring Mod that we should know about? d. If so, where can we download it so that we can use this mod? Any help from crabtree would be appreciated. Thanks! Edited by - Dodo_C_Snotts on 2/17/2004 10:37:38 PM