Posts by aguia

sorry but can you help me i have try what you said but the game stil crash

i have placed the info about fp7 i found on the freewords universe.ini , yes it's your work and i was trying to fix my problem,

;FP7, unused but needed to avoid error messages
    [system]
    nickname = FP7_system
    file = systems\FP7\FP7_system.ini
    pos = 15, 6
    visit = 128
    strid_name = 196657
    ids_info = 66115
    NavMapScale = 3

the second system i add was the li i add the li system whit new palnet's etc... and the game stil crash whit only 2 vanilla systems

the FP7 apear's on the navy map if a use the FLE , i have used the FLE to add the Li_01 system i have used the li prefix and the game stil crash have i forget samething like more file i need to modifeid so far i only do it on universe.ini and on the systems folder i have paste the original folder of FP7 what i am doing wrong?

i just want to say that i can now play freelancer and activate the mod's whitout problmes, the only problem is even whit GLS activate, i can't play on server, i can see the list of servers but not to enter on them, but SP work and I DIDN'T REMOVE THE ANTIVIRUS(very anoing , because it don't made sence to unistal the antivirus every time you want to play FL)

how i fix my problem well i found the answer on microsoft tech. suporte on there web, but i will write a small tut, for all the ppl that have vista and want to use FL(SP mode not MP),FLE,FLMM on vista
    by the way my software is in portuguese so i will traduce the names for englis they should be similare, and this tut. aloud you to fix eny problem (at least Ms say that it fix all the problems to older games/programs) whit othere games not only FL( i use this method to run eny game of MS or othrere company).

button start-> press the help and suport button( is located just above the button's that you use to blocakde de PC, turn off the Pc,etc), then on the search for help bar , write Troubleshoot game problemse , yes problemse! write this Troubleshoot game problemse and then you will have a list of options.

press the eight option called 'games resolution problem', then press the second option called 'old games don't run' folow the link (there is only on link)

press next and you have 3 options search maualy were you copy and paste the name of the game folder path after you have instaled on Pc, search for the list of all programs instaled on your Pc and search form the CD.rom .

select the option 1 or 3 if you have instaled the game alredy , if not select the 2 option then instal the game(try to instaled the game before try option2 in order to save time) , after instaled you need to use the option1 or 3 in order to alound the game to run, so after instal do the same as write abouve but this time take option1 or 3.

now if you select option1 you will have the list of all the programs that you have instaled on for computer select it press next and them chouse windows xp (or eny of the SO that you may like it , next, next( if is a old game you may change the resolution and othere option but 'next' will be just fine, if not you can return to the old menu and change the option) and most important you will found a page asking to you if you whant to run the game as admin, to that ... and then the program will be lunshed automatic, exit the program and you will find a msg, say if you want to keep the chaneges or not , save the changes by selecting the last option.

you also recive a msg asking if the game is runig well or not if not select it and change the resolution or othere options(for old games) if it run well select 'yes' then you will recive a msg asking if you like to send the report to MS, 'no' or 'yes' and select finish.

if you select option3 you have to add the game path like( c:\programs\microssoftgames\freelancer) i use option3 since the option1 will became slower after add more game to the list, after that do the steps i mentioned for option1, press next chouse the windows xp etc...

you have to do this every time you want to run a old game, as i have write i can use the mod's ,acivate them whit out errors but i can´t play on MP, FLE and FLMM run well whit this but so far i can play eny game FL or not , on MP i can't play eny game execpt onlyMP game like puzzle pirates

i just want to say that i can now play freelanceron vista and activate the mod's whitout problmes, the only problem is even whit GLS activate, i can't play on server, i can see the list of servers but not to enter on them.

how i fix my problem well i found the answer on microsoft tech,suporte on there web, but i will write a small tut, for all the ppl that have vista and want to use FL(SP mode not MP),FLE,FLMM on vista
    by the way my software is in portuguese so i will traduce the names for englis they should be similare but is very easy to fix eny problem (at least Ms say that it fix all the problems to older games) whit othere games not only FL.

button start-> press the help and suport button, then on the search for help bar , write this Troubleshoot game problemse , yes problemse, Troubleshoot game problemse and then you will have a list of options.

press the eight option called 'games resolution problem', then press the second option called 'old games don't run' folow the link (there is only on link)

press next and you can select the option for search the game or program that dont run well , select the first one and you will have the list of all the programs that you have instaled on for computer select it press next and them chouse windows xp , next, next... and then the program will be lunshed automatic, exit the program and you will find a msg, say if you want to keep the chaneges or not , save teh change by selecting the last option.
    you have to do this every time you want to run a old game, as i have write i can use the mod's ,acivate them whit out errors but i can't play on MP.

i need help to use open SPv1.1 on vista.

when i try to add the open sp on FLMM1.3, it give me a error about the scripting and so i can activate the mod, can eny one tell me who can i used open sp on vista? and by the way i can use GLSwalkaround too so how can i use GLS and open mods on vista?