Posts by alyen87

i have some problems with mission 3 (<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.lancersreactor.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1045">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1045</a><!-- l -->) is anyone who have a saved game after this mission? pls help

hi, can you help me?
    i'm at mision 3 ,when i'm going with juni to California Minor, and been met by 3 Rheineland ships. Problem is, nothing happens from this point. Apparently the ships are supposed to attack us (but they don't). I've tried to continue on to California but the docking ring
    is shut. If i try to shoot the rheinland ships the mission fails because i've shot a neutral target!
    I also seem to have the sound problem thats going round, so i can't hear if any voice overs are going on.California Minor, and been met by 3 Rheineland ships. Problem is, nothing happens from this point. Apparently the ships are supposed to attack us (but they don't). I've tried to continue on to California but the docking ring
    is shut. If i try to shoot the rheinland ships the mission fails because i've shot a neutral target!
    I also seem to have the sound problem thats going round, so i can't hear if any voice overs are going on.
    any ideas?