Posts by Robocop

Question, Is this just for modding or would i be well served by unpacking this file into my FL directory on my server? In other words, is this only for creating mods or does it enhance game play on a vanilla 1.0 server as well? Thanks much, Robo

I am an admin on 24/7 FREELANCER UNIVERSE. I apologize for the actions of this player who apparently had little regard for you or your status. I also apologize if one of our admin staff treated you off-handedly. Our server has 3 rules. No Cheating, No Modding, No Swearing. These are the only rules of conduct that admin staff get involved in in an official capacity. As GL_AndiusTheGreat mentioned, an appeal to almost any higher ranking clan member would have resulted in a response of support and defense against such cowardly behavior. I hope you will reconsider joining the fine community we enjoy on 24/7 FREELANCER UNIVERSE. Edited by - robocop on 7/12/2005 8:24:00 PM

Right after the sleeper ships jump to lightspeed you can hear part of the soundtrack to Wrath of Khan. Check it out.

Thanks for the replies. If the gate is supposed to be locked then so be it. I wondered if there was something I was supposed to do in order to gain access. The fact that it was green threw me. I was able to get to Magellan through California. I´ll try the ctrl-v trick. I just wanted to see what it was like to fly without seeing my own ship. R

Huh. I bought the game used and didn´t get a manual with it. I´ll have to look for it. I found the sector locations of the wrecks listed on the net and know generally where to look. I was is a couple of areas though where I did a pretty intensive pattern search and came up emtpy. It was in a cloud though so perhaps I wasn´t thorough enough. Thanks for the tips. Rich