Posts by BroadsideFire

Hey guys, i have another discovery question

Whilst having fun creaming bounty hunters with my battlestar i often get the feeling that this ship is not meant to be.
    Does anyone know the location of the Battlestar Advanced, and a route to finding her?

Help would be greatly appreciated

TYVM

Hi guys

Do you have any tips on how to make money in discovery, i really want to save for a Battlestar

Im currently commuting Diamonds from dresedn, mined not brought, and selling themin tokyo, then taking back Niobium for Liepzig in Dresden.
    Im flying an ordinary transport, and i have about 70 mill crds atm

TYVM

Hello there, ive just started Discovery, with 100 million creds and i am using a kusari gunboat right now, but i was wondering about something:

1: How do i get into Gallia space? i went to omicron 80 and couldnt find anything there, and the sirius map says that that systems links to Gallia ( Lorraine)

2: Is there a Battlestar in this game, or a shipwhich is identical of close to one? because i swear i saw one in a promotional image for discovery. Can anybody direct me where to go?

3: what should i do to get money at the start. i only have 100million so i cant buy a battleship atm, and my gunboat gets creamed in combat against anything bigger than a gunboat.

If its any help, im currently allied with the outcasts

BroadsideFire

anyone know of a good BSG mod that can be played SINGLE PLAYER. just need an answer quickly.
    if not, then a good single player mod with many new ships, like vipers 'n' stuff like that

TYVM to everyone

Hi
    ive just got a few questions about the FL : Battle for mankind mod.

1)When is the next version coming out? (just out of intrest), if not, then what is the lastest?
    2)And what happens when i start playing? (where do i begin, who am i and what ship do i have)
    £)Are any ships (like deadalus) for clans only or can anyone get them?
    4) and finally, are there just the stargate systms or are there original systems as well?

Soz if there are many questions or im on the wrong board, i only joined a few days back
    :|
    TY