Posts by Trancemachine

Quote from "killer bee"

I'm running an iMac with Boot Camp. FL runs great on the Windows XP drive, but for God's sake don't run Vista (any version of it). Vista simply sucks eggs.

:x

Yes mac's are great! i have a macbook pro running xp and beta longhorn through bootcamp

Thank you for your help.. I have had a lot of help i will aknowledge, 0.8 Beta was my first release, I gave one to my friend who does not know a lot about modding, but the other copy i gave to was rsabatino20, he added xerx, open single player mod (i think or it may be just compatibility) and some ini's from the SDK too, i have been greatfull for the help with my mod and i am hpoing to upload v0.91 Beta within the next couple of days. The communnity is very helpful here and has some great resources for a olde modder, who did not know a lot about scripting and just used others decoded INI's, and the creator of FLSE, Colin Samby, this would not be possible without him! Also IONCROSS for his lists he has included in the IONCROSS character editor, has helped a lot and last but not least Bakedpotato, who told me how to upload and some handy modding tools!!

Thank you all, and i hope to rease Very soon ;)

I notice there is an SDK 1.5 in <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://eoa.seriouszone.com/?page=louvadeus">http://eoa.seriouszone.com/?page=louvadeus</a><!-- m -->

Quote from "MH-DK"

@ rsabatino20

Not entirely true what you're saying here... You can use FLE to add any encounter you want without much problems, though in some cases you will have to manually edit some things. Also you need to add the npc_ship = "some ship" in faction_prop.ini to The Order if you want to see them in space and add loadouts etc etc accordingly to the factions!

@ Trancemachine... Check out some of the tutorials on making factions and encounters! They should give you a basic understanding of how the factions are build up and encounters work and from there (when you understand it of course) it easily done, but sometimes time consuming... lol

Sorry i suck at finding things on the new site i am still used to the pre 2007 one lol? where can i find the tutorial?

I am suprised that this one is not here... Can some one make a list (I am new to modding and have only used ioncross save editor and FLE) but a list for editing anything with descriptiptions would be awsome if someone could do it ;)

I want to have high level ships (With the original Ships but edit them for higer level power and weapons) and missions available on the ojb board because liberty is supposed to be the big system so if a player wants to play open single player or has finished the game they can use a mod like this. I have done this partilly by making misiions where you have to talk to a person to get them with high levels but now sure how to do the other things

:o i have found that is you strafe left and right with thrusters you will hit the enemy but the enemy cant quite hit you :P they do a little but it is not direct, combine that with a little reverse thrust occasionally and you will be good (grate for the nomad missions where there is a LOT :twisted: )

I dont't really want to do that... i really want to have the satisfaction of making it and just because its cool

I have been fiddling with this one for a while ... :mrgreen: have not been playing freelancer for a long time but i did make a try with it but could not get it to work without crashing the game since them i deleted what i did, can some one make or help me to make a single player cloaking device that can not be used in multi-player as it is an issue there ;) i would like it so as to explore the systems without being shot and the fact it looks cool, the last time it tryed it just made my ship invisible on launch and could not be turned on or off :x