Posts by Gibby34

Well, the game is fine on my brothers machine. No html code whatsoever, running flawlessly. Another reinstall following the above steps to the letter, to no avvail. And my comp is virus/adware free according to norton/adaware... *wonders what the hell it could be* Edited by - Swifty03 on 9/15/2005 1:36:31 PM

Thanks for your help guys. I´ll try the virus and adware scans, tho im sure windows is totally up to date. I´ll take the game along to my brothers tonight and see if the same problem happens on his computer. Hopefully it doesnt. Will report back.

Is it possible to be a problem with the .xml files not being read correctly? As the first line in all the html problems i´ve seen so far is: ´ ? xml version "1.0" ´ or something to that effect. Any ideas?

It happened without any mod installed. (Tho i am running TNG 2.7.6 at the mo and the problem persists.) I´ve tryed reinstalling the game and the mod to no avvail. Starting to annoy me a bit. I´ve also discovered its doing the same thing with chat/universe announcement text etc in multiplayer mode.