Posts by Daemien

I've tried v1.31 and v1.4 but half of the mods don't work and I can't really download mods. I'm really want to get into FL again. Played on my old system that ran XP and have upgrade to a laptop with Windows 7. Installed FL and thought I would love to get some mods to play around with. It runs great on my laptop but doesn't like the widescreen of the laptop. That doesn't really bother me but I would love to get the ability to play with mods.

I was just wondering if any one ever tried to make a mod with fighter jets as the ships. Or maybe added some jets in? Maybe something like the Worthog or maybe the Phantom fighter jets. I know jets couldn't actually work in space but it was something I was thinking about.

I recently got a new computer that I could install Freelancer and play again. I seem to remember getting a mod where I started the game with a Komodo Dragon ship. I just remember playing something like that after I finished the storyline and played with a mod. Was it removed? I've seen the one that makes it available to buy. Also I was wondering if anyone has played the Andromeda mod and where the ship can be bought? I remember playing that one aswell. I have it download but I can't remember where it can be bought.

"Yawn" Actually I was looking at (and talking about) Freelancer.... And much of the initial talk about this game was very much what I was mentioning. There are many people who feel the same way - and many of them are voting with their feet. Yes, of course there will still be an audience for a game such as this; but then again, Doom & MUDs still have their fans... D.