Posts by lew82

Hi Everyone,

Grew up on Wing Commander, and loved Starlancer and then Freelancer when Chris Roberts went on to do them - so much so it inspired me to make an original fan webseries, so for the last year I've been making a Sci-fi Webseries called Frontier - Prelude to Darkness - inspired hugely by Wing Commander and Starlancer/Freelancer among others. I made 13 parts all in all - but we are now remaking the entire thing in HD with an original score, etc.
    Hope you like it :)

This is the first chapter of the remake in HD

This is the trailer

The original parts 1-13 are also on youtube from the pre-remake version. The playlist for them is here

Just felt that like-minded sci-fi wingcom/sl/fl gamers might appreciate this sort of thing :)

Lew

Hi there, long time Wing Commander fanatic and Starlancer/Freelancer gamer - my name is Lewis and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. I do my own sci-fi webseries which was inspired by Starlancer and Wing Commander mostly - its called Frontier Prelude to Darkness. I'm really happy the Lancer Reactor is back on its feet its really good to see the sci-fi space combat sim community is still strong :D

Lew