Posts by FLYBYU

When you deleted your game did you go into program files and make sure all files were deleted from the Microsoft Games/Freelancer folder? If any file was left in there it might be the bad file. So if you did not check uninstall Freelancer again then restart your puter, then check program files to make sure it is all gone. Then if so reinstall FL and then SDK1.3 then activate the mod in FLMM.

Will I was thinking more along the lines of adding the Order to the rep list hack in the Common.dll, and the new Accelerated Tradelane v1.0 and other moding along those lines. I knew about the IDS #´s just wanted to know if it could be used for the above hacks also. If you can use it for DLL´s why not the Exe if MS allowed it? What I am trying to ask is can a Freelancer mod be totally scripted other then the .mat, .sur, CMP, & like files? Edited by - flybyu on 10/11/2005 7:37:07 AM

In storyline the game has a set amount that it goes by. I don´t think that a person can change that in the ini files. I have tried to increase the amount before, but it still levels you up by the original amount. Till you are done with the storyline then if your worth is lower then the amount that you have moded it to, you will drop to that level. If there is a way to mod this I would like to know also. Edited by - flybyu on 10/7/2005 7:26:41 PM

Cold_Void-"there are too many of us working alone, and our combined efforts would be much greater" I agree with this statement. If TNG, Crossfire, Panther studios, Argh, Silvik, XTS, Bejaymac, and so many other talented Mod makers could just work together on a mod that would I think take some time, but the result I believe would be a mod that would continue to improve indefinitely. By taking advantage of scripting the New Mod would not be a large time consuming D/L. Maybe The Lancers Reactor could start a Thread asking the many mod makers to join together to produce the greatest mod ever. Let them work together and take it which ever direction it would go. The Mod would need to be SP/MP playable also. Maybe I am dreaming here, but I think that would be awesome.

The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. I have already checked my settings and everything is good. So I guess it must be the Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties

Now available for download at http://usa.assassinsden.com/ Also Visit http://www.free-worlds.com/ When I click on http://www.free-worlds.com/ I get this site about OXiDE® is brought to you by FMA No Free Worlds Mod. When I click on http://usa.assassinsden.com/ I get The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. Do you all have a Different Site?

You would need to have the good replace the hold size in the shiparch.ini like a script would do when you load a mod, except it would do this when you buy the item. Which might mean making several upgrades of cargo per ship in the game, or just make certain ships upgradeable. Just a theory of mine full of bugs I’m sure. I have been working on this for a while now. What I think I need is a programmers mind to help me with this. How can I make an Item bought replace the cargo hold size for a specific ship in the shiparch.ini In my thinking it would be like an in game script. Problem is how to do it.

On Mission #3 Juni states that the only person she could get a hold of was King and he was still on Pittsburgh the only place in all Sirius that you can get cheap drinks. King is always drinking, or at the bar. It kind of tells you something about King. Now with that in mind you’re on Mission #2 and your in Colorado and you have to scan Cosmo because he has Artifacts on board. Well anyway just sit and watch King try to hit Cosmo and remember he is drunk. Them Missiles he fires are always way off target he cant hit crap. Remember You should not drink and fly. I enjoy the Assassination Missions. I have Taken jobs to Assassinate George Bush a Rogue, and John Wayne a Xeno. I always think its funny when they tell you to engage the enemy and you have already killed about 3 or 4 ships before they even get there. I was flying through one of the Independent worlds in my Eagle fully loaded with Kraken Type 2´s and a couple of Rogue´s 1 in a Wolfhound, and one in a Bloodhound tell me to drop my cargo of gold. It took more time to turn the ship around then it did to kill them. I have my cruise set at 500 and I was being chased by Outcast about 8 or 9 ships. I hit cruise just a short distance from a planet I barley got to full speed when a hail storm of gun fire came from my 8 O-clock so I turned hard to my right and ran into the planet bounced off the planet somehow got turned around and hit it again, then same thing again, but this time 5 or 6 Outcast flew right into the planet and blew up just before I did. Many more good times also. Edited by - flybyu on 9/25/2005 2:58:43 AM Edited by - flybyu on 9/25/2005 3:00:15 AM Edited by - flybyu on 9/26/2005 6:48:08 AM