Posts by Locutov

and another thing, how do you get to be made moderator (it isn´t serious but i´m just curious) LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ( but another question: what is a moderator ) Edited by - LOCUTUS on 01-03-2003 00:26:06

Well,.... the best way could be a bribe but they are Rare. So the next best thing is to look on the jobboard if they have any missions to offer. the more missions you do for them the betterr the alignment with them, but usually (my case) one mission is enough if you´re neutral with them after that they will probably give you a mission to deal with (small, about level one) the better you get with them the more cash you can get with them LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

here´s your answer: they don´t auto fire you have to guide them via turret-view mode but there is a tip that says: let them be concetrated with your onboard "forward" guns it´ll give out a ton of damage to the unlucky fellow that you´re aiming at LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

If what you are saying tekagi is a base then at least there must be an equipment dealer around and if i´m certain you must be lvl 2 and up so you´ve got some cash so let it be repaired and nano/shield-batt´s are only 200 bucks LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

well ebola there is something wrong, because if you want to buy the startracker (planet manhattan, Demo) you get to hear that it´s a lvl 4 ship LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Ok you got a point now its my turn where did the hispania originate from If you know then show me the page because i´d also like to know LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

might i ask where the cortez syste is on your map ckelite LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I a sorry to ask Eraser but ehh...... are you dutch (als dat zo is, ik woon in den helder) LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

yes at the manhattan ship dealer at planet manhattan in the begining af the gam LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

COME ON!!! Try to look at it story-side, the americans (no offense meant to you all) And so on were such racist people at the time of 0 AS or in other words when the sleeper ships left for sirius they didn´t want any black people to get on to the new frontier of humanity LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I think thats his cruise disruptor at work LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I myself am not that of a fan of the series babylon 5 (in the terms i´ve never seen it) but it could very well work. Afterall isn´t the slogan for the game an unlimited amount of possibilties LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

sir might i do another suggestion pick the friendlies out of your player status look in what systems they are and go for it. example (in the demo because up here in holland (that´s in the europe section) we have no retail version yet but i am so much excited i am going to buy it anyway.) i am not a particular friend with the lyb. rogues. the rogues station in and outside of pittsburg and in the surrrounding debris fields i just stay the heck out of there or Xtremely minimize my visits. another thing this game is scientifficly very much interesting because you can go and see how far you must stay away from a stars corona to not just vaporate into nothing because of the heat. see there´s enough things to explore LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I don´t think freelancer has an actual ending because the missions are randomly generated, and in a dynamicly generated world or so to say universe there is always a need for someone to be eliminated or arrested and i am just speaking for the jobboard missions there are also a certain number of jobs taken directly from contacts but so to say in dutch "aan alles komt een eind" [eng. transl. to everything there is an end but i think by that time you will be 6000+ hours into the game LOCUTUS- WE ARE THE BORG, WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE Edited by - LOCUTUS on 27-02-2003 15:02:40