Posts by Duplicate alpha4005

Alright, I have been looking around and i haven't been able to figure out what patch it what.

I am having the same problem as a few others. There is no MP ID so i cant play online. I have re-installed and done the admin stuff, still no luck. some are saying update the game. what patch is the correct one?

happy b day chips thanks 4 the help and from the rest of the SPARTANS: HBD <:} "as soon as that door opens let em have it" SRGT jhonson halo 2 "i need a wepon" master cheif halo 2 "Hey you, ugly come over here and look at my pretty battle rif BANG" SRGT jhonson halo 2 "hey i herd you guys taste just like chiken" a marine halo 2

i have beat the game 5 times so far my best time was ten hours with dinner and other idle times you take that out and take out movies about nine hours and fifteen minets galactica control permission to land

ok all of you there were an unknown ammount of ships think of it like this. in the world wars there were two sides the alli´s and the soviets this shows who was on what side in starlancer there is a game for Nentendo 64 it is called Battle Zone: Rise of the Black Dogs this game happens befor starlancer at the end of the game the allis and part of russia fight the nomads in sol [our solar system they destroy a planet but wipe the nomads clean of the system right befor the planet explodes the nomads send a signal to there forces in siris starlancer starts here in the begining the French and Italian FLEETS are distroyed but it said nothing about there sleeper ships in starlancer in the mission that you fight the poukov if you time it right you can fligh right in to the luanch bay you see a white box then get catapulted out in the last mission when the peice of the station warps away they rebuild it in to a sleeper ship in the extended version of the intro movie the nomads show up on the edge of the system and wait, cloaked, after the ? ammount of sleeper ships launch they are close enugh th attack the sun the sun explodes and killes all that werent in the sleeper ships in slipspace except the 1 alli curnal who flies to serus to tell of the nomads this curnal IS ORILLION. thus the order. freelancer starts here when the liberty, kasari, brentonia, rhinland, and hispanya show up in the sirus system the coalition ship shows up behind them and they fight the hyspanya is destroyed the coalition ship seperates making the "bad" factions [roges outcasts and.... the other ships make the French Itallian and... make the border worlds and other factions the rest is freelancer this is my story it is hit or miss if any complaints or complaments aim: alpha4005 email: alpha4005@aim.com

there is an internet server and it uses that mod got well i know it will take long but try looking for it under the server names then under the server news ; hope it helps

well on ion cross server operatror i modify my cred´s but look in the game files there is a program in there some where i found it b 4 but i forget