Posts by guaguachong

Quote from "Lancerwarrior"

I had many troubles during that mission myself, but all i tried to do was stay away from the forward facing attacks, and come at the enemy from a flanking position. If you're headed right at them, and you are no doubt outnumbered, their guns are gonna eat you up in a hurry. Fly off to the side and drop a few mines, then come in from the side when they've likely broken up formation a bit. Then you have a better chance to pick one at a time to pursue and eliminate. Just one of many possible tactics and, BTW, I'm not any Ace pilot myself...
    P.S.
    Make sure you have the best shield you can get.

yes, i heard it many times to use Z to drift. it sounds very useful but cos i have just played a few days, i still do not learn how to do it exactly.
    but i will find some time to learn it.
    thank you.

3x?you are right.
    i really always engage the battle just face my enemies.
    just the first crossover i will lost most of my shield and then i will see 2, 3 enemy fights just follow me. sometimes the bullets come from all round me.....
    sometimes missiles just come one by one.......

but problem is that NPC keep saying that i need be hurry. then they all have joined the battle, so i just follow them.

Juni and king's fights are so weak. i do not know how they can survive in heavy battles at the later stage.

hello, all.
    God, i feel so bad right now.
    i am in mission 10, saving the liberty president.
    from beginning of this mission, i was just runing and trying to escape from bullets and missiles and had no hands to fight back.
    when we got the president out, i used out all my batteries and nanboots and just had a little hull left. my anubis had just one wing left.
    then i had no way to go just waited for shoot down.

i heard anubis was a good plane. so i thought the problem came from my flying skills.

so how can i improve my skill? i just followed main edition of the game and did not do many extra missions.
    hope i can find some way to fly better. all i think it would be hard to go on.

could i get some advice? 3x

now i just finished mission 9. i just have about 30,000 credits left.
    i am now rank 16 pilot. :shock:

Mission 9 is a nightmare for me. i flied hawk with 4 of 8.33 machine guns.
    guns were too weak and could not destroy the targets. then the battleship would kill me easily. finally i had to hide under the battleship and used missiles to destroy it then finished the mission. it took me about 2 hours. :cry:

i hope i can get more credits and find better fight plane. :roll: