Posts by Iceman

yup,if u change files while game is running now u have sets of files for game. the game see's it,next thing u know crash city,some cases u have to undo what u did or it'll never work.need to be off game,then edit the file u want changed and restart

im running a g band router which powers 3 laptops near 100% signal strength. desktop[that would be the 4th pc] is hardwired into modem.first off i turn off all updates from windows that lil taskbar on right i close uneccesary process's dont even bother to have i.e running kill it dont need it.lastly turn off emulators accelerators add ons.i can be in multi formation with 4 ppl in group and still have a low ping and 0 loss,and i have the lowest internet package from my ip. wait till i max that out lol..btw other 2 laptops arent mine only desktop and hp are mine

Quote from "Lancerwarrior"

Hey I don't have but barely 1/4 that space (on backup) and it's a plenty! I will move to 1 Tb soon enough, but that's overkill as it were. (helps ya know) :)

hey lancerwarrior?..no such thing as overkill lol..well execept for horsepower in a car, ur not going to put 700hp in vw :lol: :lol:

also never cared for filefront or moddb never got a complete dl from either one of those sites get about 2mb out of 62 mb dl and i get kicked out too many ppl into their ftp site even using their dl manager where u can quit/resume/cancel dl,or if u dont feel like waiting to dl you can pay for perfered membership to get an immediate dl

Quote from "sabreman"

just use a proxy. When you use a proxy, you pretty much use someone else's internet connection to serf the web. Since new ones are constantly popping up and being blocked i can't name a spesific one here (might not work at school). To find one all you have to do is google "proxy", and eventually (around page 10 or so) you'll get an unblocked proxy. All you have to do then is follow the instructions on the page.

yup,just need ip subnet gateway and the port used for proxy,thats why lot of people get booted using yahoo,icq,msn,even 3rd party chat clients such as yahelite

Quote from "Shadow Viper1"

All the music I have are copyed from CD's I have.

thats what i used to do till my ex took all my cd's,that'll tech me to say...[i do] :lol: eversince that happened guess i'll go back to buying cd's[dl fine]

do not download kis 2010 i updated from kis 2009,it is a waste of ur time it is not compatible with fl and not very user freindly,only gotten to start fl 1time then it wouldnt start gotten to the splash screen it was choppy as if i was on dial up,and it doesnt work on vista os when ur trying to get into a server,kis belongs to xp os.this a word of caution dl if u like but i dont advise it,currently on the lookout for another av program..any suggestion..except for avg/norton/especially avast.thx

Quote from "killer bee"

Yeah, she'll be back on Wednesday. The mother-in-law is having some surgery done. Wifey says she's doing fine and recovery is looking good. Back to Freelancing! :D

when the cat's away the mice will play

i have both os's vista and xp,never had a problem,did u do restart after you install fl,you can generate id till the cows come home,wont work,been watching ur post you dl and activated freeworlds,tie universe,and 1 other mods,most likely ur files are mixed,my advice start fresh installs fl,flmm sdk's mods,upto you

Quote from "killer bee"

I lived in Ventura County, just north of Los Angeles. I used to love driving through Hollywood, Malibu, Long Beach and the other spots. If you go you definately need a car. I saw Jeri Ryan of "Voyager" fame chilling in a cafe on Sunset Blvd. Me and my crew waved and she waved back. She's as beautiful, sexy, down to earth and cool as they come.

;)

stay off 101 freeway monday thru friday in the a.m. you'll regret it,i agree jeri ryan is drop dead gorgeous,if you take p.c.h.[hwy99] north for maybe about 2 hrs absolutely beautiful just get something to eat b4 you go,you'll eventually run into a garlic field.it smeeeeelllsss so good :P