Posts by Iceman

Quote from "starred_one"

I have a titan .my way of playing is to get through the norm game head to reinland do all missions against hessiens then once I am completly neutral with the corsairs head to omicron gamma and buy the titan do more missions against the hessens grab all codename weapons buy good sheilds and head to the unknown system jump holethen I just kill nomads till I have lots of blasters mount them on my ship and then explore till theres nothing left to find. after that I start the cycle over. It is possible to be neutral with everybody except nomads. It just takes time though and you have to get friendly with the xenos first(shoot rouges)
    then go after bounty hunters and then buy a rep change with them once all pirates are completly happy with you.

i agree with you get all codename weps all except for buying reps though u just need to find out who are their enemies redhessians/rheinland corsairs/outcast etc.i dont waste my credits for reps,only have to kill 10-15 in order to become neutral maybe little more

u probaly have missing files or corrupt files,close ur mods uninstall mods/flmm.reinstall flmm/mods.when too many ppl link upto a ftp site and dl the same files as ur trying to get. files become mixed up.this happened to me when i got tie universe 9.1 & evolutions mod.nobody's fault however it does happen from to time.but once you get the complete file back up those files if something does happen u wont have to go thru the same process again,just make sure flmm version is compatible with the mod ur trying to get

pretty much anything from madden to space games such as fl,madden is 2gb game huge file no problems to run it unlike fl,eversince ms pulled the plug on fl servers,and the more dreaded vista os,since fl was orginally written for xp os,next pc will be going back to desktop looking into amd phenom quad core 1tb hard drive 8 gb memory relatively cheap 1,400 ish$

i basicly use it everyday,my house and freinds house [free of charge] lol. a 100+ $$ money is money,if i had extra money laying around the house, id have a block party,i think 36v is a weee bit overkill,i heard of them but in aconversion kit only.and no i dont have a maint. job too many b.s. rules in tn,in colorado theres no problem, but here everything is a problem....thats a different story

hmm....mix,reactions,i have had makita dewalt,also used bosch milwaukee,hitachi,as far performance goes think i take bosch over the forementioned cordless power tools,hitachi is much better than dewalt battry last longer,the downside takes for ever to recharge'and that was 14.4 v cordless ,my 12 volt dewalt only drilled 4 2x6 into a 6 x6 stud and that all she wrote game over :lol:
    alsso have a bosch cirular saw which outperformed skillsaw b & d dewalt makita milwaukee to name a few,been looking into 18 v bosch ,i heard of 24 volt cordless drill but ur looking at big$$$,figured the dewalt name would be a name u could trust...apparently not.if i had the chance to do it over,wouldnt have been dewalt...more disappointed with it,but then again it depends what ur using for. light/medium/heavy duty

not unless ur a network admin,and can change it,this is why firewall was invented ,the place of business thinks that certain websites
    are unproductive,therefore u basicly have a job to work and not play games or website surfing

working on it m8,dl the latest version 18 i thinking it didnt dl right no info cards on some item powerplant generator etc,i put a post in general discussions

Guild_Evolutions_b18,i dl this mod it plays fine ,however some info cards on ships weps no info ship parts i get an ids,some external and internal ship parts such as power generator no info what it did , i found what it did,had to scan a ship 1 have flmm1.5 b tried to veiw a mod unable to veiw it refers to an location.little help thx in advance

nope no intel laptop,amd laptop,figures gma would be with intel lol,im in a no-intel fly zone lol,i have a nvidia geforce go 6150 287 mb shared,tv tuner blaah blah blah etc amd processor x-2 tl-56 i think or the next one up,only 1 prob with the system board i couldnt boot anymore,hp fixed it for free no out of pocket expense

glad u brought that up m8,it's the my book 500gb external hd orginally installed all the software that came with it.memeo autobackup & memeo sync blah blah etc,which the files is not retriveable unless u buy into their software,i deleted that faster than you can say xp :lol: ,but i found a free way to back up files..anyway im glad u brought the program "ccleaner" i heard its a free program,how effective is "ccleaner"? i tried avg wasnt overly imressed with it but i was better than norton,im more impressed with kapersky 2009,
    also looked into avast that was a waste of my time cause u have to numerous licenses 4-6 per year that depended what u wanted thatprogam to do

already thought of that m8,pc has been sitting on top of pc desk for the last 4 years almost 5 now i regularly blow dust out of it,ive updated memory to 2.5 gig processor speed is 2.5 ghz,the only thing i havent done to it was internal hd and video card,but i did put an 500gb external butt it came with preloaded spyware,so i didnt install that software.really cant resurrect that pc than what it already is.reformatted it 4 times lol,took out unwanted files changed the startup processes didnt want some programs to start,but everytime i try to delete quicktime or to keep it from starting,the whole pc screws up.but its ok,i can deal with that.but i could strap that pc onto front bumper and smash it into oblivion :lol:

too late on the laptop,only reason i have a laptop cause i was never home [truck driver ] since i dont drive long distance anymore,really cant justify having a laptop , destop is outdated cant expand it anymore.....btw what is a gma?? i'll check the vid in a few

Quote from "Knife`"

any problem with autologin is only ur browser related,
    cookies are stored localy on ur box, so if have problems easyest is to try to remove current cookies from ur box for domain
    its not related to server its ONLY related to client software ur using.
    i hope this explains/helps..

sorry it tokk so long to get back to you m8 about login was building an arbor ..anyways whats weird when im on my laptop vista os blah blah blah amd processor,i can login no probs,but when im on desktop intel processor dell peice of junk i have all the probs in the world ive done everything from deleting cookies to website history,never implied it was server prob, most likely a pc prob,if i had logged on both pc's in the same day [which i didint think of at the time sorry about that]probally wouldnt posted it.sorry if there was misconception on my part

what kind of cooling are you using? liquid cooling, or the traditional method....fans curious,never had a prob ms until recently

once u log into forums click portal @top of page,go to downloads password link u will get username& password,then go back down to
    mod link which is right below dl password link

Quote from "mario"

I was bored so i searched up binary and found this, but i had to crop it a bit :mrgreen:
    and i agree, SHRED IT!!!
    I like the music in this video for some reason
    [click]

[/click]

speaking of shredder? you can also install a fresh copy of xp. via the office shredder :lol: :lol:

Quote from "Finalday"

Per wiki -

Software development kit
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    A software development kit (SDK or "devkit") is typically a set of development tools that allows a software engineer to create applications for a certain software package, software framework, hardware platform, computer system, video game console, operating system, or similar platform.

In freelancer, its all the ini files decoded, which is better than the days of using BiniQ. It created errors with the files. The SDK can be used to create new mods without plying the game, then moved to the freelancer folder to test.

thx m8,curiosity got the best of me

Quote from "IronHide"

I play Discovery 4.85 and enjoy it a lot, plenty of Bounty Hunters to swat ( I hate those pesky little buggers :twisted: ) haven' t tried new mods yet can't get the downloads password to work.

u trying to get in download section,that i can help you with if u like,the fast way i found after u log in forums,goto top of page click portal link, then downloads password link.it gives you username and password. then scroll down to mods link right below download password,and ur in