Posts by Duplicate NucNuc

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This seems to be EXACTLY what I was looking for

THANK YOU

I will give it a run as soon as I've finished CF 1.81 and "cleaned" my Freelancer installation, means reinstalled a fresh Freelancer.

As I understand it, I have to instal storylvl BEFORE other content (other mods) are added, right ?

Uhmm, have you tried it with another/additional mod yet ?

WOW THAT seems to be the place to get answers I'm looking for almost ages now.

I would be GRATEFULL if could get kinda tutorial/info, eventually with a list of tools needed, to change these level requirement in SP-storyline, so that I need, lets say 14000 bucks for advance to level 3 instead of 4000 and so on.

OH, PLEASE ANSWER !

If you wanna play STORY try rebalance.mod3.56.
    It got a HUGE ammount of other ships, perhaps even a bit to much. And somebody might fin it to easy to go on the story, since by flying around some of the nearly everywhere ongoing fights you can make a fortune just by looting what the NPCs left over.

Anotherone with the original story AND a quest-base extension of the story is Crossfire, now on version 1.81.
    Even if it's MP-optimized, it got one of the best Singleplayer-gameplay for Freelancer I have encountered (purly personal judgement).

Quote from "Killa17"

Strange, I've used FLHack with many different mods, never had a problem with it crashing. Most it's done is not load due to a highly modified Freelancer.exe, other than that smooth sailing.

Currently running Rebalance 3.56, SP Console (dll), leveled engines (dll), ENBSeries (dll), and FLHack with no problems so far.

As I take it from your signature, you're also engaging in CF 1.81(last update of the dl on swat 25.01.10).

Have you ever tried FLHack with Crossfire ?

Well, it might be some time since my registration, that I introduce myself.

To be honest, I came here last year in search for something for
    1. another "Lancer"-game
    2. a completly different game.

ad1. After Years I stumbled over an old CD. Throwing it in my drive I was brought back to the epic times and battles, when the Sol system was the playground for ALLIANCE and COALITION. Again I was a STARLANCER!
    Stunned again by its atmosphere after playing it several times, changing difficulty by i.e. restricting myself to certain ships or loadouts I wondered if there could be an add-on or mod for it somewhere, since there was already a vibrant Freelancer-community and similar applicable to other games, i.e. Freespace 2, what leads to.....

ad2. Even before restarting Starlancer I already was, space(sim)-maniac that I am, quite a time around with Freespace 2, means Freespace open, since it is one of the easiest games to mod. It even comes by origin with a tool-set to modify, FRED. There are masses of mods for this game around taking on several SciFi-universes like Star Wars or Babylon 5. But, astonishingly, even by deep search, there was NO mod around taking on the Starlancer OR Freelancer universe.

So I started searching Freelancer and the Freelancer community for possibilities, even when I left Freelancer years ago due to the lack of Joystick-support.

I found the Starlancer universe revived -in a way- in the Crossfire mod. Still looking for original Starlancer-mods (better "atmosphere" by better cutscenes, Joystick-support) I was told that there WERE quite some mods for Starlancer, and a community, and modding-tools and......
    But all this should have been lost due to some (-accusations deleted-) by the folks on TLR.
    I didn't wanted believe it. So I came here.

When I came, after following its trail of redirections, on the first view I found, what was told me:
    a site quite in shambles, only a shadow of what it was a couple of years ago.

I left and went where I first found, what I was looking for.

Well, every site and community has its edges and sharpes and to be honest again, on SWAT they are on some question and comments sometimes a whee bit restrictive (or narrowminded) and I dicided to have a look on other sites as well, also to widen my own horizont.

And THIS site seemes to be on its way back.

This is my story.

Quote from "adoxa"

There's Toledo, but that's only available during the story. After the story, or in multiplayer, the Order doesn't really exist.

Only when you play the unaltered original game.

There're some mods around, you can play as Singleplayer-Story and/or Open Singleplayer and where ways to Omicron Minor if I remember correctly are open.