Posts by Duplicate darkdaz

Mission 12
    Osiris, Omicron Beta
    This next job is another suicide mission, so arm your ship as heavily as possible. Your goal is to retrieve a Nomad power cell from an old Nomad base. Trust me, whatever Orillion says, it won�t be abandoned. And to top it all off, the rapidly destabilizing jump hole means you have a 10-minute time limit! Let�s go.
    Head for the waypoint marking the structure; you�ll be mobbed a minute later. Once you receive the order at the top of your screen, attack the nearest shield generator with everything you�ve got. You�ll have to blow up two more after that to drop the shield blocking the entrance to the structure. Once the shield�s down, fly to King�s waypoint at the top the structure, then fly down into it. Tractor in the power cell and keep going to the waypoint to exit the structure�s other side. Activate your cruise engines, and run for the jump hole.

After Entering the Nomad Lair
    On the other side of the jump hole, you�ll have to destroy a sizeable Nomad fleet before you can continue; Van Claussen will turn up again to help out. Head for the waypoint marking Planet Toledo once the coast is clear, and dock.[/b]

the text above is the bit i am on about i dont even get any objectives to the mission only fly to the waypoint all the rest that is above eg destory the shield generators and then enter the lair to tractor in the power cell. do you auggest anything on that why i dont get those...
    ???

can i just add that. with that editing method that was said or mention at the beginning of this topic or near top, on first page, it does make u a god in the game, but it does not work in multiplayer, so u can have the file for oh i dont no mulitplayer mode, but the server wil use the single file from the host and make that your own temporaryly, so theres no cheating, so any cheats wont work in any mulitplayer mode, in other words any editied scripts for freelancer on your computer will be invalid as there will be backed temporaryly and copied new ones from the server so theres no cheating..

just wanted to add that aswell

also there is another will its a tip, u will need the 1.3 or 1.5 SDK for freelancer and 1.1 patch installed, and this is without mods installed, u can edit the game files, shipsarch.ini constants.ini or any Ini files in the equipment folder. but make sure u make backups first, and u can also edit the mods but warning do not edit them if u are going to use them online,,

the other thing is that the add ur own music to the game

for example: there need to be in wav format and u need to change the music filename to one of the others, i have tried editing one of the ini files to play one of mine eg changing the file name in the ini file but it didnt work. but again do this with caution

take care
    hope that helps

i gathered that my friend but the problem is when i goto to do it the shield is there i cant get though, and what i was told that the objective should tell u to destory the shield generators on the outside, but i dont get that.. i have reinstalled the game eg uninstalled, cleared the reg, and done a 1 click maintence with tune up, deleted the freelancer game folder and app data and saved games, but still no joy, any other suggestions

hello all, i no the game has been out for ages, so for give me.

i have played it before but the computer keepped crashing so i cant get my old saved files, anyway...
    i now got the freelancer on my laptop,..
    and it works ok, the only problem is the game wont get passed the no mad power source collecting, eg were u have go and get the no mad power cell. the mission will basicly it keeps playing but it doesnt give me anymore missions details like now to get the power cell. once its got in to the mission,,

heres my report.

play the mission, and then it tells u to fly to the waypoint, i do and nothing happens. afterwards. and then next and i have read the manual and so on and asked others, and they said that the mission should do like fly to waypoint, then the next detail of ojective should be to destory the shield generators, and then fly in the centre of the no mad mother ship, i dont get that.

can anyone help

i aint using any mods. using 1.3 SDK with 1.1 patch installed...

i really help on that cheers...

:ssorry:again apologizes if this is old a bit and also i am late ate completeing the missions

kind regards

firstly i like to say, i like the new site, but i just cant find will, i will do,

anyway, i need a SDK 1.3 or 1.5 whatever as i was loking for it. but cant find them cheers.

also long time no see how is everyone, hope all is will, i will be back soon to join some servers. but not yet...

chat to ya soon.