Posts by Duplicate netpuppy

Thanks for your help!
    Now, I'm trying. But I encounter a problem. I use the select_equip.ini, goods.ini, market_commodities.ini? RMLootInfo.ini, LootProps.ini and NN_ICONS file from mod 2.29 to overwrite the original files, then enter the game and scan the npc's cargo, found that the image is correct but the name is "ids?" and no any msg about the pilot . When I encounter outcasts the program will crash.
    I wonder

Quote from "Forsaken"

Diff = I dunno

I think its one of those irrelevant values. I set mine to diff = 19 standard for my projects. In my mod (Shattered Worlds) I set most all of the bases to offer any mission from 0 - 100 difficulty. And it seems to offer the full range of missions..

How do you make the base to offer any mission from 0-100 difficulty? Take ""mission_type = DestroyMission, 1, 100, 30"" for example, what does "30" mean?

Quote from "Forsaken"

Look for ....."mission_type = DestroyMission"

It will be followed by 3 values example "mission_type = DestroyMission, 1, 100, 30"

The first two numbers controls the difficulty. The first number is the lowest difficulty mission offered, the second is the highest difficulty mission offered.

What does the "diff" control? Does "diff" mean the mean value? :shock:

Take "......diff = 2...... mission_type = DestroyMission, 0.1, 0.2, 100" for example. 0.1 and 0.2 meas the lowest difficulty and the highest difficulty respectively? What does the "diff = 2" affect? :?:

Weapon_equip.ini in FL setup files has been rounded too, but the latest editing time is 20030204. And the Weapon_equip.ini of 484 mod is ok.

I doubt that this problem will always exist on my computer before I reinstall the operation system. What can I do?

I suddenly found that the refire_delay in the weapon_equip.ini had been rounded! 0.12 was rounded to 0.1, 0.17->0.2, 0.33->0.3 .
    I decompress a new weapon_equip.ini from the freelancer.iso and found it has been changed too!

I open and edit .ini files use Tinyfish FL INI Editor V1.44.