Posts by Minamoto

Asgard RP Server - a little more info Asgard is a world about variety: A minor change from the basic design. This is 83% pure Freelancer. (maybe less now not so sure) There have been few changes to systems or bases, existing ships, AI, or commodities. Other than the light which you will miss immediately, everything you know about Freelancer is still true - but with a few additions. This mod was designed to be played in multiplayer. It is hosted 24/7 on the Asgard RPG Server- a dedicated ASGARD COMMUNITY BOUGHT P4 3.2GHz computer, 2 GB RAM, with a high speed DSL connection (average 768kbps upstream). All credit goes to Baene for the most amazing and appropriate original ships to be added to Freelancer. Script and commodity guru kaegogi contributed his wisdom and hours to help us improve the contraband, weapons, and almost all aspects of Asgard. And credit goes to Louva-Deus for his world altering original creation RealSpace. Tooth brought all of these things together, as only our modest evil genuis could and has created our amazing home, Asgard. Want to see our guns? Many thanks to the mighty Watercooler Warrior for this stats list of the excellent weaponary available in Asgard! <A href=´http://www.lancersreactor.org/t/download/download.asp?id=1664´ Target=_Blank><b>HAVE A LOOK HERE </b></a> Come say Hello! [ASGSamurai Edited by - Samurai on 2/19/2005 12:02:56 PM

Yeah I mentioned that turrent one before but no ones all that excited about it, can make ya first few ships very powerfull as long as you don´t get hit... The lack of power drain is a problem too maybe? Anyhow they´re always the first weapons I mount on my early ships!

Is the battle scarring possibbe on custom ships? If it was I´d say we would have seen it now surely? Be cool though... Even more fun would be an abilty to custom your ship with colour or something... But again that´s grassroot code I guess.

yeah it is a pain, don´t stress I´m sure MD has seen the feedback. I wish the Narn HV, can´t remember the name handle better but could still do the barrell roles... The large white/grey vessell seems to handle fine though.

can´t say I have ever had a problem. Can you be more specific, what ship, where what level of rebalance your playing etc. MD will need all the info to troubleshoot anybugs.

Overkill with the Shadow ships ya mean? Fair enough though it´s kinda weird to go to a BAb five system and see White Stars fighting Rouges or something... The Shadow ships the TNG MOD are very nasty for example and if you have bad shields and are caught snozzing you are toast. I think there needs to be more nastiness in the ´advanced´ systems because if your flying around with a Hydra, loaded with nasty weapons, 2 cap ship shields and a Javline power plant you are pretty much on nasty MF! And can either take on any large battle group you encounter or flee if you chicken out. Anyhow I still think those transport turrents should be looked at too... Edited by - Perfecto on 5/16/2004 1:02:46 PM

what about adding a higher levels to the game. B more chances to hear ´Outstanding´ hee he! I think there is a mod out there that does this currently but it would be fun to have it or something similar built in Rebalance. Also restrict House cap ships to thier systems and make them purcahaseable only in thier systems? One last thought, the repair turrents and other transport turrents don´t drain power, so mouting them early in the game gives a huge advantage, shouldn´t this be tweeked? Any thoughts MD? Edited by - Perfecto on 5/10/2004 7:58:54 PM