Posts by woobruce

Hi, everyone.

I am a dev team member of another MOD, but I just used to do weapon balancing. Recently I will start to do some thing more but I encounter a problem.

In the MOD it seems there is setting somewhere that the sliding speed of ships and also speed of missiles and torps can not exceed 400 , even the missiles were launch while sliding.

I change below in constants.ini
    [EngineEquipConsts]

CRUISING_SPEED = 400 (I changed it to 800)

[PhySysConsts]
    ANOM_LIMITS_MAX_VELOCITY = 400 ( I changed it to 1000)

And I also change engine_Equip.ini to make the cruising speed to be 800; also cange the setting of thrusters,
    Theoretically I did every thing I could but it just don't work, the sliding speed of ships is still can not exceed 400.
    The speed of missiles & torps can not exceed 400, even I launch them from a sliding ship, the missiles will always flying behide the ship, it mean their speed never exceed 400 no matter how we set the weapon_equip.ini
    I was confused, I must have miss something.
    I also check the topic of offset edit of freelancer.exe but found no topic about it, just some topic of change cruising speed display .
    I also checked 0x1D7E80 in freelancer.exe, I saw that is 300f (but I got 400 cruising speed)

Anyone can get me some hints?
    Thanks!